Past EA new perspective

i am in the process of trying out this EA , can some please expalin how this Ea buys , sells , closes buy and closes sell?

I think this Ea can be modified to produce very good results if the brains on this forum can help us out.

thx for your help.

Files:

iliaazshareef:
i am in the process of trying out this EA , can some please expalin how this Ea buys , sells , closes buy and closes sell?

I think this Ea can be modified to produce very good results if the brains on this forum can help us out.

thx for your help.

Ah, the ol' stocscalp. It opens and closes when the fast line on Stochastics hits the 0 and 100 mark (unconfirmed signal). The entries are pretty good, and you are right about needing improvement. I abandoned it for a while to code other EA's. The major problem is when it hits 100, goes short, then the market trends hard upward without returning to zero can be bad news bears.

Sti is good scalper which needs help too.

hi,

thx Nickholishen for your explaination, i will look at it again.

By the way this STI EA , how come I did not see it?

thx anyways

Nickholishen , Can you please explain this part of the code in detail and also when you put "use trail " to true why does the EA open and close orders simultineously , and the message says orders modified.

thx

int TradeSignal(int functyp){

bool Rev=false;

int x = Confirm;

double sto1=iStochastic(NULL,0,K,D,SL,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,x);

if(functyp==1){

if(sto1 >99 ){

if(Rev){

return(1);

}else{

return(2);

}