MetaTrader FTP client!

Hi folks,

I've got a lot of requests from my friends the members of the forum asking me to make a better version of MetaTrader FTP sending.

I hope you find this tool usefuland betterthan the SendFTP() MQL4 function!

Please find the MTFTPdll and more details here:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/103

Hope to see your comments !

Mtftp!

This is the program (The dll, the include file and the example script).

Please find the description of the functions in MetaTrader.info!

Hope you find it a useful tool!

Files:
mtftp.zip  5 kb

codersguru:
This is the program (The dll, the include file and the example script).

Please find the description of the functions in MetaTrader.info!

Hope you find it a useful tool!

Great tool Codersguru!

UR great programmer!

Thanks.

Hi!

I want to wrote a few things about this tool. The first question that ur asking is "What for do i need it?"

Well U can make an automated publisher with that tool, U can use ScreenShot function then use this tool to send that screenshot to multiple ftp servers at one time. Then U can combine ftp account with www acoount and show your screens on website. I made that - the page will be ready soon

But the question is still "what for", well U can do it if u want to show your experts trades or if u want to watch the exact time of taking trade at multiple pairs/experts. When u do it manualy U have to be focused on one or two charts. If U have that tool U dont have to be focus. U can check all the signals from all indicators later. And U will be sure about the positions of them. They may change later (like moving averages, or stoch signals) but U will have screenshot how they was when the signals was triggered.

It is very cool tool becouse it can be used with custom indicators and experts (not like SendFtp in metatrader).

So again , thank U Codersguru!!!

Great work. Thanks!!!

The handle is invalid !

hello

I use this program in an expert.

it works good in first proces but after it I see this errore: (The handle is invalid)

what is the reason?

jims:
hello

I use this program in an expert.

it works good in first proces but after it I see this errore: (The handle is invalid)

what is the reason?

Me too

How to Share Live Trades?

I would like to post my live trades to a website. Does anyone know if there are tools setup to do that? I was hoping to post my trades to a blog.

I know there is an FTP tool in MT, and I am surprised I was not able to find anyone doing this already.

Any leads would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

qtmspin:
I would like to post my live trades to a website. Does anyone know if there are tools setup to do that? I was hoping to post my trades to a blog.

I know there is an FTP tool in MT, and I am surprised I was not able to find anyone doing this already.

Any leads would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

I've done it before when I used to manage accounts. If your blog is on your own hosting, you can use the FTP upload feature to upload statements to your website.

jafar00:
I've done it before when I used to manage accounts. If your blog is on your own hosting, you can use the FTP upload feature to upload statements to your website.

could you explain more details how to do this?

i d like to make a wordpress blog and post all on it.

thanks

allforex1 -

Attached is a PDF document describing how I upload my MT4 account statements to my own WordPress blog.

Hope it helps-

Ben

Reason: