AMA SLOPE - New Stuff - page 3

Kalenzo:
Well I thought I just did that in post #17

yes you did.Thank you so much for all your contribution to this forum.you are a gentleman.

amerifx:
yes you did.Thank you so much for all your contribution to this forum.you are a gentleman.

Thanks I appriciate that

Kalenzo:
Well I thought I just did that in post #17

on final slope

AMAoptimized_final itself(chart window): https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7385 Perry Kaufman AMA optimized (final) - MQL4Code Base

AMAoptimized_final Slope (sep.window):

periodAMA=10;

nfast=2.0;

nslow=30.0;

G=2.0;

dK=2.0;

PriceType=0;

AMA_Trend_Type=1;

note_Price_ = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

Trend_Type_ = "deltaAMA: dK*Point(0) dK*StdAM(1)";

awesome

woah , that is so easy to READ

an indispensable tool, as we read the direction wrongly -- lot of time

big thanks to the contributor

Just found this nice indicator, AMA_SLOPE_v2 alert please...

Slope automation

Hi everyone i have this indicator that i want it to be automated can somembody make an EA out of it enty and exit based change of colour if thats possible then lets do it

Files:

zaqcool:
Hi everyone i have this indicator that i want it to be automated can somembody make an EA out of it enty and exit based change of colour if thats possible then lets do it

I can save you some time here, I have tried this one as an EA along with HMA and triggerlines. The problem is on the screen it looks good with color changes at the peaks and troughs.

In practice when you read it into an EA, it repaints horribly at the intersection of each color and in between the rise and fall.

So in effect what loooks like a nice downtrend in Red actually turns blue and red a number of times during its travel, but because of the repaint it ends up looking Red.

This means that it loses no matter what the timeframe although it does a little better on longer timeframes

How TRUE the staement below is , a major re-painter

increase:
I can save you some time here, I have tried this one as an EA along with HMA and triggerlines. The problem is on the screen it looks good with color changes at the peaks and troughs.

In practice when you read it into an EA, it repaints horribly at the intersection of each color and in between the rise and fall.

So in effect what loooks like a nice downtrend in Red actually turns blue and red a number of times during its travel, but because of the repaint it ends up looking Red.

This means that it loses no matter what the timeframe although it does a little better on longer timeframes

increase:

then don't use colors, - colors 4 human eye (perception) only anyway

robot don't need colors - tell him "if buffer_hma>buffer_hma" than it's up (or green or whatever) - that's it

Reason: