AMA SLOPE - New Stuff - page 2

Shahzadfx:
It is a cool ind. Thank you kalenzo.

I was looking for this kind of ind, it will help me out a lot with one of my money making technique. It gives me signal early then my old slop indicator.

Thank you again kalenzo.

Can somebody post AMA indicator?

reg

Here is the AMA indicator

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb

Shahzadfx:
I was looking for this kind of ind, it will help me out a lot with one of my money making technique. It gives me signal early then my old slop indicator. Thank you again kalenzo.

Great ! I'm glad U like it

zeroz:
Here is the AMA indicator

Thanks Zeroz

Kalenzo:
:) I made a new version of AMA SLOPE. This one has histogram, color above/bellow zero line and triggers with color setup

Thank you very much!

This looks great.

:) I made a new version of AMA SLOPE.

This one has histogram, color above/bellow zero line and triggers with color setup

Files:

Hi Kalenzo,

have you thought about coding a color coded AMA? i dn't want this post to sound like..i am trying to rush you. just wanted to check. thanks.

Regards

gabroo_munda:
Great Job Kalenzo. you have made a helpfull tool. since you have worked with this AMA...can i ask you to color code the AMA indicator? blue when it is moving up..and red when it moving down. i think it can be a really nice tool. thanks in advance. Regards

gabroo_munda:
Hi Kalenzo,

have you thought about coding a color coded AMA? i dn't want this post to sound like..i am trying to rush you. just wanted to check. thanks.

Regards

Well I thought I just did that in post #17

Kalenzo:
:) I made a new version of AMA SLOPE. This one has histogram, color above/bellow zero line and triggers with color setup

Regards, to me was pleased the made by you indicator. Good work.

We await new versions .

Reason: