Print("OrderSend failed with error #",GetLastError());

//---- wait for 5 seconds

Sleep(5000);

//try again

} else {

break;

}

}

This will try to send an order through 3 times before it fails. Hope this helps!

perfect!

Thanks jhernandez.

I added a for loop as you suggested. I'll bring it back online tomorrow and let you know how it worked :-)

Much appreciated!

Seavo

Seavo:
Hi everyone.

I'm forward testing my first EA that made the cut beyond backtesting, and I just ran into an issue.

It was supposed to open a trade on EUR/USD a few minutes ago, and it didn't. It opens trades fine usually (three earlier and one while I was typing this), but this time when I check my journal it says:

2007.03.19 22:47:11 '1406113': requote 1.3277 / 1.3279 for open buy 0.04 EURUSD at 1.3281 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

2007.03.19 22:47:10 '1406113': request was accepted by server

2007.03.19 22:47:00 '1406113': instant order buy 0.04 EURUSD at 1.3281 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

...and there is no trade.

I have slippage set to 3. Shouldn't it have placed the order despite the requote, or am I missing something? How do I ensure that the orders are filled in the future?

Many thanks in advance!!

Seavo

Hi Seavo,

i wonder maybe you cn help me Sorry i ask you help, when you are asking help yourself.

I cant use proprerly an OrderSend() function, in the meaning that I compile my EA, and then when an order rquest is sent i get error 4109 (trading not allowed).. but If i trade 'manually' it works, so is something about their server I guess...I use northfinance as a demo..what broker demo are you using (if I may ask) and you send OrderSend() from an EA ?

Thank you

Etts

Requote

Hi, can anyone help me on how to deal with requote?

I moved your post to this thread (with 1 week reditection from the old thread location) so hope you will find the reply on the thread.

Thanks ND...

help with EA instant order requote problem!

Can someone insert the attached code into this EA?

Files:
Reason: