Metatrader Brokers

Trying to find brokers that will still run miniaccounts Live with metatrader 3 that accept U.S citizens...anyboy know other than Interbanfx

automatedtrader:
Trying to find brokers that will still run miniaccounts Live with metatrader 3 that accept U.S citizens...anyboy know other than Interbanfx

I'm an IB of FxDD and FxDD still use MT3.86 for their live mini / regular account and register to NFA also located in US. Interested ? Hope this help

What would be the benefit of opening an account via you as an introducing broker compared to opening one at fxdd directly?

Thanks

eric79:
What would be the benefit of opening an account via you as an introducing broker compared to opening one at fxdd directly? Thanks

Also is important this question: What would benefit you from opening an account directly from FXDD instead of using firedave services?

Best regards

forexts, now you make me shy . Maybe this thread belong to commercial section . Well, the whole idea of an IB is to give personal assistant to their client regarding anything related to the broker. An IB usually also give some additional service such as analysis, trading signal, etc. Hope this help

automatedtrader:

Perhaps in this thread you find more brokers that suits your needs:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers

Best regards.

mt3

Does anyone know of any other ones as I have been using mt3 with Ibfx but want to change

thanks

Reason: