Suggestion for an expert advisor, please help :)

Hello,

I have a suggestion for an expert advisor. My problem is that I do not know how to code it myself. That is what I need you guys to help me with .

The setup:

Indicators:

Bollinger Bands(20,2,0,close), 21ema shift 0 red, 21ema shift 1 blue and rsi 8

The criteria is :

currency is GBPUSD (maybe EURUSD and other also, haven't tested them)

SELL:

If after 9 am GMT and before 18 pm GMT GBPUSD on m30 has a 50 pip range (maybe more), and it has hit a high and then starts to retrace. If it then pushes through the 50 % retracement, and down through the median line of the Bollinger Band, 21ema red crosses lower through 21ema blue and Rsi moves down through 40.

set stoploss at entry+50pips

In the case of a buy situation the opposite applies. Up through median line, red ema up through blue ema and Rsi up through 60!!!

I have attached 3 pictures of this situation, when it happened yesterday. If you look at the account history, you can see that I closed half of my position at 50 pips profit and I moved my stoploss to break-even for the rest of the postion. I closed the rest of the position, when I noticed that price bounced off the 127,2% expansion. ( this is a very important expansion-level squareroot of 1.618).

Anyway, I hope someone will be able to code this strategy and maybe improve it with trailingstops, compounding.........

Files:
pic1.bmp  3001 kb
expansion.bmp  3001 kb

Is there anyone, who could tell me how to code the following.

I need to find the high and low of today, and then I need to find out wich of them came first. Something like:

if

time(high)>time(low)

then

sell=ok

Please help me with this problem

Well, here is my first attempt, I just can't get it to trade. Hope that someone can help me pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee

edit:I deleted the expert since it only was a beginning and not very good

Now I have made a new expert, it is not complete yet, but I am happy with the developement.

Here is a statement.

Files:
expert_report.bmp  3001 kb

Interesting report. Any news on your EA development?

Salut!

multa:
Hello,

I have a suggestion for an expert advisor. My problem is that I do not know how to code it myself. That is what I need you guys to help me with .

The setup:

Indicators:

The criteria is :

SELL:

If after 9 am GMT and before 18 pm GMT GBPUSD on m30 has a 50 pip range (maybe more), and it has hit a high and then starts to retrace. If it then pushes through the 50 % retracement, and down through the median line of the Bollinger Band, 21ema red crosses lower through 21ema blue and Rsi moves down through 40.

In the case of a buy situation the opposite applies. Up through median line, red ema up through blue ema and Rsi up through 60!!!

I have attached 3 pictures of this situation, when it happened yesterday. If you look at the account history, you can see that I closed half of my position at 50 pips profit and I moved my stoploss to break-even for the rest of the postion. I closed the rest of the position, when I noticed that price bounced off the 127,2% expansion. ( this is a very important expansion-level squareroot of 1.618).

Anyway, I hope someone will be able to code this strategy and maybe improve it with trailingstops, compounding.........

Good concept.

Can you post your ea for forward testing and to find out any bugs in it. I m working on almost same concept with good results.

Rgds,

SFX

Here it is!

It is far from perfect and I have only backtested it on GBPUSD, so the settings should probably be changed for other pairs.

I want the expert to use StepRSI(8,8,18) buy when fast is crossing slow upwards and reverse for sell, but the expert won't backtest with that code in it. So this version uses RSI 8, buy when above 60 and sell below 40.

Files:
fibo4.1.mq4  5 kb

multa:
Hello,

The setup:

Indicators:

The criteria is :

SELL:

What i do, instead of range, i use the difference inbetween previous day open and close which should be less then 5 sometimes 10 pips and then the currenct day price breaks high or low of previous day and retrace to BB middle line within 2 bars or sometime more then there are 2/3 (two/third) of time it will not retrace back towards previous high and low after retracing back to bb middle or 50 fib therefore i put a stop loss on high or low of the day. Some time I use juice to determine how much bars should i wait to make the condition true that price will not go back again towards high and low. I think, it is little bit confusion but if we have good trailing stop management then we will for sure make confirmed pips.

Do you think these two ideas mix togather to make a good ea.

Regards,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
What i do, instead of range, i use the difference inbetween previous day open and close which should be less then 5 sometimes 10 pips and then the currenct day price breaks high or low of previous day and retrace to BB middle line within 2 bars or sometime more then there are 2/3 (two/third) of time it will not retrace back towards previous high and low after retracing back to bb middle or 50 fib therefore i put a stop loss on high or low of the day. Some time I use juice to determine how much bars should i wait to make the condition true that price will not go back again towards high and low. I think, it is little bit confusion but if we have good trailing stop management then we will for sure make confirmed pips.

Do you think these two ideas mix togather to make a good ea.

Regards,

SFX

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been online during Easter. Yes I think that these concepts could be combined.

Reason: