Possible new EA!

hello;

I'm a NewBe here so please don't get up-set with me, for the questions I'm about to ask. First let me tell you a few thing about myself, My Real name is Martin, I live in SouthWest Oregon, USA, I'm in my verylate 50's, I build my first computer in 1979 it had 1k RAM (lol), I have programed in basic which is a lot like MQL4, but this was many years ago, and now I'm trying to remember. I have traded stocks many years ago, and now have been studying Forex for the last 7 months, I have a live account with Interbankfx, and so far have only lost a few dollars.

I was wondering if anyone has thought of using the "turtle System" in an EA?

http://www.originalturtles.org/system.htm

I have studied the system and it is very good if used right. Originally meant for the stock, I believe it will work in forex. The people who worked the system made millions, and If I remenber correctly they lost it because of greed, or bad trades?

Also, have anyone thought of using two or more EA system on one chart with difference time frames? In order to catch the faults of the other. Just asking here. In the future I will be adding me little expertises to help and test when I can, I'm studing MQL4 coding now should be writing code very soon. Also joined the "Elite Section" last week.

Does anyone here believe that the EA's under test would be better understood if there was documentation on the operation (workings) of the EA's system?

Well thanks for reading this, be nice in your reply!

Martin

That 'first' computer - was it the UK101?

Regarding TT, while I'm familiar with how successful the system was initially, I've also read that it 'stoped working' once it became more widely known about. The system would appear to be a little too 'old-school' for coders of MT but there are quite a few TT scripts available on the Wealthlab platform - http://www.wealth-lab.com - Considering Wealthlab has an excellent reputation in backtesting strategies, you may find some of the TT results disheartening. Anyway, well worth a look.

Reason: