Woodie's choppy zone indicator - page 10

Thank you! , now is working fine.

Regards!

Hi Igor, thank you so much for your work. Ill keep you updated in regards to the system improvement and performance.

Have a great weekend.

i have tried to install all 3 indicators but the the cancles wont show any colour the ATr is working fine and the Rsi is working fine too...but the step choppy or the step choppybars wont work...maybe someone can post there saved template?? please and Thankyou

I checked for re-painting the latest Igorad's version of StepChoppyBars_v2 indicator.

I used this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general to take screenshot every bar (I used GBPJPY M1 timeframe and indicator took screenshot automatically every minutes).

I did not find any re-painting.

So, please find StepChoppyBars_v2 indicator and some other indicators working with this StepChoppyBars_v2.

Don't use (or delete) brackets during the downloading StepRSI_v5.2 indicator (this indicator must have name exactly like StepRSI_v5.2; not this one StepRSI_v[1].2).

Meaning of the color in some Igorad's indicators:

MediumBlue: Strong UpTrend.

Crimson: Strong DownTrend

DodgerBlue: Retrace UpTrend

Tomato: Retrace DownTrend

LightBlue: Choppy UpTrend

Orange: Choppy DownTrend

Aqua: Be ready to change UpTrend

Yellow: Be ready to change DownTrend

Kind Request to advice what is recommended timeframe n settings for Stepchoppy

Hi Senior Igorad, New Digital, Sincere thanks for your kind contribution.

May you Kindly advice what is recommended timeframe n settings for Stepchoppy and Stepma indicators, I have been testing in USD/JPY however i haven managed to get a good timeframe. When i test in M5 and M1 i get whipped out frequently. When i used M15 M30 the signals seemed delay.

May you kindly guide me briefly when using these good indicators?

Sincere Thanks

Ihumbleone

I do not know sorry ...

I am using similar indicators for H4 and D1 timeframes just to understand the market condition.

ihumbleone, there is a method of using the Step indicators for M30 for JPY pairs that has shown users profits. I don't know if I can post any links, but look for trend chaser, it has also been developed for Fibonacci Trader.

Download all?

Hi,

Is it necessary to download all the indictors you suggest to get the change in the candle colours?

I ask because my MT4 platform has not been affected by the download of stepchoppybarsv2.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

newdigital:
I checked for re-painting the latest Igorad's version of StepChoppyBars_v2 indicator.

I used this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general to take screenshot every bar (I used GBPJPY M1 timeframe and indicator took screenshot automatically every minutes).

I did not find any re-painting.

So, please find StepChoppyBars_v2 indicator and some other indicators working with this StepChoppyBars_v2.

Don't use (or delete) brackets during the downloading StepRSI_v5.2 indicator (this indicator must have name exactly like StepRSI_v5.2; not this one StepRSI_v[1].2).

Meaning of the color in some Igorad's indicators:

MediumBlue: Strong UpTrend.

Crimson: Strong DownTrend

DodgerBlue: Retrace UpTrend

Tomato: Retrace DownTrend

LightBlue: Choppy UpTrend

Orange: Choppy DownTrend

Aqua: Be ready to change UpTrend

Yellow: Be ready to change DownTrend

You need StepMA_v7, StepRSI_v5.2 and StepChoppyBars_v2 indicators.

NEEDED: Flat Trend or Sideways Indicators cw/ Alert

Hello,

I'm looking for some good FLAT/SIDEWAYS TREND indicators or filters that come with ALERT. Anything best is very much appreciated. I will used them (demo account) with one of the best EA I found recently in Indonesian forum.

It works ONLY BEST during FLAT or SIDEWAYS TREND.

Please have a look at one of trader's demo achievement using the said EA but still looking around for better indis/filters. He started to use it since Oct-15th w/ $5000 demo account.

Thanks in advance & Happy Trading!

Reason: