Woodie's choppy zone indicator - page 7

Hi,

I've found and fixed bug in StepMA_v7.

Igor

Files:

Nice looking indicator!

igorad:
Hi,

I have developed new version of Choppy Zone Indicator.

This version is based on the VoltyChannel_Stop indicator.

Looks very interesting.

Igor

Hi Igorad, your VoltyChoppy indicator looks really interesting. What time frames do you suggest trading with this indicator. Is 1 Day time frame better one? and what Kv value in its settings do you suggest?

Thanks,

~amin

igorad:
Hi,

I've found and fixed bug in StepMA_v7.

Igor

Igorad, to this day I cannot get the Stepchoppy to work, in spite of having all the latest improved versions in my Custom Indicator list. What else could I do, please? I think you are on a good idea and would like to test it myself.

The VoltyChoppy leaves much to be desired imho. Very late.

voltychoppy alert version needed

i saw that the voltychoppy indicators works great.do you have the alert version of it, when it change color from blue to red or bearish to bullish.will be very helpfull.thx

I get all blank with the stepchoppy

but voltchoppy works?

increase:
I get all blank with the stepchoppy but voltchoppy works?

Hi Increase and Valeofx,

StepChoppy requires StepMA_v7 and StepRSI_v5.2 to be in your ...../expert/indicators folders. Make sure you have them both there and also the name must be exactly spelled.

Hope this helps.

Rgds - Ben

ibadah:
Hi Increase and Valeofx,

StepChoppy requires StepMA_v7 and StepRSI_v5.2 to be in your ...../expert/indicators folders. Make sure you have them both there and also the name must be exactly spelled.

Hope this helps.

Rgds - Ben

Thanks a lot for that, where do the SetIndexLabels appear?

SetIndexLabel(3,"Be ready to change UpTrend");

increase:
Thanks a lot for that, where do the SetIndexLabels appear? SetIndexLabel(3,"Be ready to change UpTrend");

Hi Increse,

Setindexlabel appears by putting your cursor to one of the bar in the indicator.

Hope it helps.

Rgds - Ben

Hi, I am using VT trader platform and i wish to get CATFX50 in to VTtrader platform as well. hope to get some help here.Is it possbile someone explains Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 as well as Nina_v1 (not in metatrader code format,i m sorry, i m not familiar in metatrader coding.)

Thank you in advance .:)

ibadah:
Hi Increse,

Setindexlabel appears by putting your cursor to one of the bar in the indicator.

Hope it helps.

Rgds - Ben

oh thanks, I tried putting a comment line in the if loop to show the indications on the screen, but it did not like it much, how should I do that?

Reason: