I used InterbankFX for my backtest with data from Alpari, but when I look at the chart there are holes where there or not trades where there should be trades. When I looked at your results, you seemed to have less holes than I did so your backtest might be better. I don't know how to make this kind of EA work off of the last bar instead of the current bar. I'll have to think about that one. could you post your graph of the backtest you did? I would like to see if it made trades where it should make trades.
p.s. If anyone else can backtest using the same settings we both used in the last couple threads it would be appreciated.
just a though
Try going into the code and changing the buy and sell criteria in the aggressive section from Bid == Low to Bid == High for the buy, and from Bid == High to Bid == Low for the sell. That would function on the opposite of what the current aggressive version does. That might give better results on your backtest. I don't know, but I'm trusting backtests less and less although I do think there are better backtests than others.
did... hmm no difference
I started to forward test this EA from last Monday. Please find EAs attached. Default settings for 9 pairs. H1 timeframe.
It was not any open trades since last Monday but this EA is not trading often. I took the settings from my backtesting results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173748/page3