New User trying to get oriented.

Hi,

I'm new here, and trying to find my way around. This looks like a great resource for exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.

I've started working with MetaTrader 4, and exploring how indicators and experts are implemented. ... question....

I'm reading through back issues of Currency Trader and reading up on trading techniques. Is there a reading list available that would help me use my study time the most wisely? There is a lot of info out there. I'd like to make sure I have a grounded foundation.

Suggestions? I'm ready to start testing.

Thanks!

theion:
Hi,

I'm new here, and trying to find my way around. This looks like a great resource for exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.

I've started working with MetaTrader 4, and exploring how indicators and experts are implemented. ... question....

I'm reading through back issues of Currency Trader and reading up on trading techniques. Is there a reading list available that would help me use my study time the most wisely? There is a lot of info out there. I'd like to make sure I have a grounded foundation.

Suggestions? I'm ready to start testing.

Thanks!

You may start to read the Codersguru lessons here. Especially how to use indicators an EAs and so on.

Besides you may start with looking on manual trading systems.

Reason: