Swing Turning Point Indicator - Help needed - page 3

Solar Wind paints the past

Try this from Yur4ik,it seems to be much more stable.Maybe someone could color the price bars according to the Yur4ik also,that would be great.With the yur4ik,the signal dots,and the price bar colors you would have a complete,integrated system.Throw in an expert and we`d be good to go.

Files:

wayne4554:
Try this from Yur4ik,it seems to be much more stable.Maybe someone could color the price bars according to the Yur4ik also,that would be great.With the yur4ik,the signal dots,and the price bar colors you would have a complete,integrated system.Throw in an expert and we`d be good to go.

hi

Yur4ik fisher seems changed the pass too

Solar with alert

wayne4554:
I ran across this Solar Wind indicator in anoher forum,it is another version of Fisher histogram,could one of our programmers make a signal dot with sound alert appear when the signal crosses the zero line and then another for the reversal when it crosses in the other direction?Simple,direct,uncomplicated,verifiable and obvious.Put in a bar shift function so you can make it wait to complete for safety if you wish.Make the buy dot blue,red dot sell,we could use heiken ashi bars, and bollinger bands to detect breakouts,and it might keep most of us on the right side of the trend pretty well.

Here you have it.

Files:

newdigital:
I do not know about this super_signal indicator anything. I know that Beluck created a lot of indicators for MT3 and MT4 and he said that this indicator is "painting the past". It means that this indicator is changing itself on historical data and we can not rely on it.

As to similar indicator so I do not know. I mentioned mandarine indicator created by Beluck because this EA (based on this mandarine indicator) is profitable for some pairs. This EA is based on signal trading system. But I can not compare it with supersignal.

I do not know.

Braintrading indicator is ok as well.

Everybody is talking about ASCTrend indicators but seems this system needs to be improved.

Try to attach several indicators to the chart to compare.

the easctrend program has similarity with it indicators?

dellan:
the easctrend program has similarity with it indicators?

You mean software?

Not similar. Not exactly.

It was the story when this software was fully evaluated on some Russian forums some years ago. And they (Russians) wanted to create the same for MT3 but Russian system (forex traders were fully devided in that time). And it was MT3 only in that time (MT4 did not exist yet). They created ASCTrend indicators, tried to find the similar filter and used NRTR (indicator to estimate the reversed trend) as a filter and so on. So finally we got the ASCTrend system for MT3 (and converted for MT4) but not the same.

The original idea is similar: trading when the trend is fully established and use some indicators to estimate reversal to protect from stop loss. It is for ASCTrend only.

Braintrading system, Brainwashing system and Mandarine system are totally different: they were design to catch the trend in the beginning. That is why these systems may be more profitable but more risky as well.

elihayun:
Sorry, but there was a problem with the version I posted. Here is the new version

Sorry now nothing is working not even we see the histogram. yu better check once more. tks vm indeed,

wayne4554:
I ran across this Solar Wind indicator in anoher forum,it is another version of Fisher histogram,could one of our programmers make a signal dot with sound alert appear when the signal crosses the zero line and then another for the reversal when it crosses in the other direction?Simple,direct,uncomplicated,verifiable and obvious.Put in a bar shift function so you can make it wait to complete for safety if you wish.Make the buy dot blue,red dot sell,we could use heiken ashi bars, and bollinger bands to detect breakouts,and it might keep most of us on the right side of the trend pretty well.

Sorry, but there was a problem with the version I posted. Here is the new version

I fix the problem, u can download now

epahtos:
Sorry now nothing is working not even we see the histogram. yu better check once more. tks vm indeed,

My mistake.

I upload the new version in my previous post.

Hello

Can somebody help to modify super signals to make a sound alarm for this indicator

Thanks

Beluck:
Now you can have it for mt4

This one has been posted before, it looks great when you first load it and then it gathers more and more arrows as it goes along.

Another member exposed the code as 'cheating' and apparantly it is not reliable to use

Reason: