Swing Turning Point Indicator - Help needed - page 2

I think if you ask Nick (beluck) he will confirm that he made the supersignal as a joke, then made an ea to trade it.

If I were you I would file the indicator

yes, indeed i made supersignals as a joke to show people simple example of indicator reading future data to provide accurate signals.

and there is no sense to make mt4 version as similar signals can be obtained with ZigZag - it shows swing points on history, but the last leg is moving in real time.

BELUCK

I find it a very useful indicator, easy on the eye etc, better than zig zag. I would still like it on MT4 if at all possible bacause when I load it up on MT3 my CPU goes to 100%.

You seem a very capable person, have you designed an indicator of simular qualities that can identify the trend turning points at the point, or next bar of turn, that maybe could be adjusted so you can choose which length of trend to trade?

Also has anyone been able to code something simular to AGETs Elliottwaves, or Elwaves Elliotttwaves counting engine?

Esignals AGET moving ellipse is a useful tool.

Here's hoping..

fred:
Hi

Here's are some more indicators that I use in MT3 code that need to be converted to MT4 that complement the Super signals indicator.

Hope it's going well with the conversion guys.

Thanks Fred, your indicators are looking great.

fred:
Hi

Here's are some more indicators that I use in MT3 code that need to be converted to MT4 that complement the Super signals indicator.

Hope it's going well with the conversion guys.

Fred,

I do not know about supersignal but

- Trend Trigger Modified for MT4 is here;

- I-XO indicator is here;

- 5_34_5 is somewhere in this forum as well (attached).

As to super signals.mql so Beluck is the author of this indicator and his reply is here. He said that his indicator is painting the past and we can not rely on this indicator. He suggested to use something different instead of super_signals indicator. It may be an other Beluck's indicator (mandarine indicator for example). Because Mandarine EA based on the mandarine indicator is performing good for some pairs so we may use this indicator.

Or an other one.

Files:
5_34_5.mq4  4 kb

Thanks New Digital

With your experience is there an indicator that has come close to the super signals but more accurate and adjustable? To be able to trade the pivotal turns on any chart and timeframe of choice would be good for the trading balance don't you think also?

Arrows or spots on pivotal points actually on the chart in real time is easy on the eyes and gives a good 'heads up'.

I'm glad others are finding my new thread and indicators useful too. Together we can beat the market!

I do not know about this super_signal indicator anything. I know that Beluck created a lot of indicators for MT3 and MT4 and he said that this indicator is "painting the past". It means that this indicator is changing itself on historical data and we can not rely on it.

As to similar indicator so I do not know. I mentioned mandarine indicator created by Beluck because this EA (based on this mandarine indicator) is profitable for some pairs. This EA is based on signal trading system. But I can not compare it with supersignal.

I do not know.

Braintrading indicator is ok as well.

Everybody is talking about ASCTrend indicators but seems this system needs to be improved.

Try to attach several indicators to the chart to compare.

fred:
BELUCK

I find it a very useful indicator, easy on the eye etc, better than zig zag. I would still like it on MT4 if at all possible bacause when I load it up on MT3 my CPU goes to 100%.

Now you can have it for mt4

Files:

just took a look. it stinks. better off using moving averages by far.

this idea might work

I ran across this Solar Wind indicator in anoher forum,it is another version of Fisher histogram,could one of our programmers make a signal dot with sound alert appear when the signal crosses the zero line and then another for the reversal when it crosses in the other direction?Simple,direct,uncomplicated,verifiable and obvious.Put in a bar shift function so you can make it wait to complete for safety if you wish.Make the buy dot blue,red dot sell,we could use heiken ashi bars, and bollinger bands to detect breakouts,and it might keep most of us on the right side of the trend pretty well.

Files:
Reason: