Looking for link: Interbankfx pip rebate signup

I'm looking for a link that I thought I saw in this forum. Maybe not. It was to sign up with Interbankfx, and if you used the link you got a 1/4-pip credit on each trade back from the spread.

Does that sound familiar to anybody???

jerseydevil20:
I'm looking for a link that I thought I saw in this forum. Maybe not. It was to sign up with Interbankfx, and if you used the link you got a 1/4-pip credit on each trade back from the spread. Does that sound familiar to anybody???

i find that highly unlikely since they only pay their IB's 1/2 a pip per trade, and they must be NFA registered. but I could be wrong!

scott TTM:
i find that highly unlikely since they only pay their IB's 1/2 a pip per trade, and they must be NFA registered. but I could be wrong!

wow, i didnt mean to bring this one back from the grave... it was on a recently viewed list... sorry!

scott TTM:

there's such thing lah...

anyone knows for IBFX?

i only know for NF

jerseydevil20:
I'm looking for a link that I thought I saw in this forum. Maybe not. It was to sign up with Interbankfx, and if you used the link you got a 1/4-pip credit on each trade back from the spread. Does that sound familiar to anybody???

maybe this is what you looking for http://interbankfx.com/mkt/Aug06.php

hope that will be helpfull

CF

FX Rebates

While I know they don't work with Interbank FX; they do offer $4.11 per R/T standard lot traded with about 10 other brokers...

FX Rebates. Cash Forex Trading Rebates for all Forex Trader

Is this thread a joke? Is this a clever way for IBFX employees to schill for their employer?

Interbank FX :: Platinum Rewards Card

Reason: