EMA Crossover (help)

Hi there fellow traders,

Could anyone out there with programming skills please help me out here? I trade cable (GBP/USD) all i use is two simple crossovers they are as follows:-

Parameters MA1

Period 3

Shift 0

MA Methord Linear Weighted

Apply to Close

Style Red

Parameters MA2

Period 11

Shift 0

Apply to Close

Style Blue

My methord is i trade the M30 chart with a S/L of 50 points, i need help in doing an expert advisor to place trades on a crossover on the 3 crossing the 11. And to alert when it is crossing or about to crossover.

I also use a Stochastic Oscillator for conformation only

can anyone please help?

thanks in advance

PS it warks on the M5 and M15 aswell, but the M30 is less whippy

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, I think it is not difficult to find an EA crossover, it has been done many many times.

If you look through the post you will find example of EA crossover (including if you look at my post).

Then if you use metatrader it is really simple, just replace the value of the moving average by yours (fast MA and slow MA), put the good time frime and and the MA type and you will be done.

Cheers,

S.

MA expert help

newdigital:
I created it using Gordago. It should be exactly according to your rules.

Hello Newdigital,

i need help expert on MA, I want to tried elliot waves system and validated with MA. I have tried many combination of MA. Can you modified MA to 34.5 period?

Thx

newdigital:
Now you can change the settings of LWMA and Stochastic to your need.

thx for your fast reply.

But why the indicator can't applied to MT4 as usual? i have compiled, but it wont appear on the chart? Why? is it different platform use?

newdigital:
I created it using Gordago. It should be exactly according to your rules.

Bug was found and fixed.

Files:
easylma.mq4  6 kb

nuaing:
Hello Newdigital,

i need help expert on MA, I want to tried elliot waves system and validated with MA. I have tried many combination of MA. Can you modified MA to 34.5 period?

Thx

Now you can change the settings of LWMA and Stochastic to your need.

Files:

easy fx:
Hi there fellow traders,

Could anyone out there with programming skills please help me out here? I trade cable (GBP/USD) all i use is two simple crossovers they are as follows:-

Parameters MA1

Period 3

Shift 0

Apply to Close

Style Red

Parameters MA2

Period 11

Shift 0

Apply to Close

Style Blue

My methord is i trade the M30 chart with a S/L of 50 points, i need help in doing an expert advisor to place trades on a crossover on the 3 crossing the 11. And to alert when it is crossing or about to crossover.

I also use a Stochastic Oscillator for conformation only

can anyone please help?

thanks in advance

PS it warks on the M5 and M15 aswell, but the M30 is less whippy

I created it using Gordago.

It should be exactly according to your rules.

Files:
easylma.mq4  6 kb

nuaing:
thx for your fast reply. But why the indicator can't applied to MT4 as usual? i have compiled, but it wont appear on the chart? Why? is it different platform use?

It is EA and should be in /expert folder.

I fixed some bug in all the version and uploaded the EAs so make sure that you downloaded the version without bug.

Next version. Now you can select MA method to use in EA:

MAsmallMode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma[/CODE] [CODE]MAbigMode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma

So EMA is by default. If we need LWMA we should use 3.

Files:

newdigital:
Next version. Now you can select MA method to use in EA:
MAsmallMode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma[/CODE] [CODE]MAbigMode = 1; //0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma
So EMA is by default. If we need LWMA we should use 3.

ah ic... this is an EA,

Can you make MACD indicator, which i can change the period to value=34,5 ??

nuaing:
ah ic... this is an EA, Can you make MACD indicator, which i can change the period to value=34,5 ??

MACD?

But you have MACD indicator in MetaTrader and you can change it to 34 or 5.

Reason: