Various brokers on one platform

hello,

i'd like to have various brokers (demo) on one mt platform. to do this i need the ip-server adresses to insert in the tools/options/server window.

where can i get the ip adress from different brokers. when i download a platform from one broker and open the account it is (obviously) predefined and doesnt show the ip adress.

any suggestions appreciated.

jb

JohnnyB:
hello,

i'd like to have various brokers (demo) on one mt platform. to do this i need the ip-server adresses to insert in the tools/options/server window.

where can i get the ip adress from different brokers. when i download a platform from one broker and open the account it is (obviously) predefined and doesnt show the ip adress.

any suggestions appreciated.

jb

Alpari and North Finance are having ip addresses somewhere in their websites for real and demo accounts. Other brokers should be the same: the ip addresses are showing in the websites and it is not a secret (you may ask broker for example).

newdigital:
Alpari and North Finance are having ip addresses somewhere in their websites for real and demo accounts. Other brokers should be the same: the ip addresses are showing in the websites and it is not a secret (you may ask broker for example).

thx for the quick reply. :-)