Breakeven option

Hi ppl,

My problem is ... i want to put in the new EA makegrid193.mq4 the option breakeven like was in the EA Hands123mv1[1].1.mq4... but i don't know who i do that... i think if i transfer the option code of Hands123mv1[1].1.mq4 of breakeven to Makegrid193.mq4 everything will be OK... but i don't know do that for work well... Can someone help me .. please

Sorry my ingles

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

Files:

I did not find any such gain in back test, which EA and which time frame you used.

thanks

Which time frame, ther are 2 EA which EA you used

Fast_cris:
Hi ppl,

My problem is ... i want to put in the new EA makegrid193.mq4 the option breakeven like was in the EA Hands123mv1[1].1.mq4... but i don't know who i do that... i think if i transfer the option code of Hands123mv1[1].1.mq4 of breakeven to Makegrid193.mq4 everything will be OK... but i don't know do that for work well... Can someone help me .. please

Sorry my ingles

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

U want to move SL to BE when profit is 40 pips? ( i think that was in Hans)

Hello traders,

great statement dirk, which time frame have you used?

Thanks

felix

Hi kalenzo,

I want to move the sl to breakeven because i will make so many trades and is a way to look the drawdown or margin call and make the profits run...

maybe whit a trailing stop of 30 pips... i will let the profits run and the trailing stop will follow the profit trades by 30 pips away.

When the trades goes agains me... the trades bigest 30 pips will close whit profit because i have trailing stop of 30 pips... the trades below 30 pips will close in breakeven.

Fast_cris

ok dirk

thank you

felix

Hi Fast_cris

dirk

dirk

Hi , I am using

Do you still trust backtest on mt4 ?

Reason: