Need feedback on this backtest!

Hi, I'm a first-time forum member with a strategy that has just been programmed in MT4. I've tested manually for months on EURUSD with very good and consistent results and have optimized it for USDCHF and GBPUSD with the attached results. Knowingthe inaccuracies of backtesting, are these still pretty good results compared to your own attempts? Now movig forward with demo acct and live mini in Feb.

this is demo live trading or is backtest?

Hello ,

I tink backtest : Modelling quality 80.97%, not trading live

Bonjour DeadEye96,

I find that this backtest expresses good probbabilities of success however, backtests excel were disastrous in trades real.

Make share your experiment and with several we could undoubtedly improve your method.

you need much more trades for viable results in backtest.

Deadeyes,

When I see some hard facts, it makes my heart tingle. However, as you know,, backtest results are grossly inaccurate most of the time. But we could without doubt give it a try before we either settle down on it or move on. Hope you can share the system.

"Show a man how to fish and you feed him for life, Show a man how to make 20pips a day and make him a millionaire".

Hello,

I think for a backtest, it is quite valid as the modelling is quite good 80%(90% will be best).

It is only for 5 week so it is definitivly not long enough to be really validated. the number of trade is respectable (22) as it is about 1 per day on average.

I beleive that you would need over 100 trade to have a better idea.

Your drowdawn is great as it is only 2.4% of the account.

Youy win ratio is really high which suggest that either your system has been optimised for this period or that your entry are amazing.

This is confirmed by your profit factor = 5.05 that is spectacular anything over 2 is really good.

Also ur number ol long and short are equal (11) and (11), that means that you are not abusing one trend.

I am interrested in your system, please keep us posted and we may help.

Bernard

what is your system pls give details so i can do back testing

Reason: