Akuma99 Storm Clouds - page 2

newdigital:
I do not understand from your images.

Cloud means flat. And borders of the cloud are the support and resistance lines (the same with Ichimoku). Right?

So we are not trading during the flat. In your images almost whole the price is in flat.

May be I confused with something ...

you are right ,but i am tryng a way to use this indicator....but i am confused too........

Look at the image. I think that settings of the cloud should be changable according to the timeframe and market condition. Because people want to trade and it is the almost the flat everywhere.

Files:
1_17.gif  30 kb
2_12.gif  32 kb

goooood new digital ,wich are he setting that you are using for 1H timeframe on Stormclouds indicator ?

thanks for your time

dirk:
goooood new digital ,wich are he setting that you are using for 1H timeframe on Stormclouds indicator ? thanks for your time

I think Akuma needs to modify this indicator. Because we can not change the settinsg of the cloud (because it is ex4 file). I can not adjust any settings (because the settings do not exist).

At times flat or range trading is when stormy can come into its own, selling when price moves to the top of the cloud, buying at the bottom, for example attached is the EUR/USD this month when there was some rangin activity before a breakout, the challenge is to establish a filter to determine breakout and ranging activity.

More often than not, dark areas of clouds correspond to impending data releases, so, if the major news releases are followed then that can give a hint if a close above or below the cloud is a valid breakout.

Files:
stormy.gif  33 kb

Stormy indicator better used at white template because the default colours are for white chart.

Great tool for support and resistance!

I have just posted an example of how to trade the EUR the last week off the 1H charts on my blog, check it out and let me know if it makes sense.

http://akuma99.blogspot.com/2006/01/stormy-and-eurusd.html

hi akuma99

i visited your web site and i downloaded your indicatore but it is .ex4 file.i do not know exactly how to use it.would you or any body help me in this matter.

thanks

put on indicators files , close and reopen the mt4 if was open or open for the first time

Reason: