Akuma99 Storm Clouds

Hi all,

I currently have an indicator in development nicknamed the "Stormy" that you can read about at http://akuma99.blogspot.com. People have been asking for an area to discuss the way they trade with it, which I would love to hear as well, so here is your chance.

Love to hear what system you all have developed, and remember, it is a work in progress so love to hear suggestions as well.

Happy trading

Akuma99

Hi Akuma , your system looks very interesting , i am tryng to test , but i was able to add to my indicators only the first version , the new one v2 dasn't att.

Can you resolve please ?

Thanks for your time

dirk

The cloud area is useful to be used as dynamic resistance and support.

Hi dirk, can you let me know what version of MT4 you are using please, and what happened when you tried to attach it to a chart, ill look into it. Anyhow else having the same problems?

Hi Akuma, i am running on version 186 , i didn't upgrade untill now due to the problems with new update.

Your first version is clear on the charts , the new one i put on the indicators ,

but when i open the navigator there is nothing.

Thanks

Hi Dirk, 186 gave me all sorts of troubles recently, but things are working well now in 188 since the last live update. Perhaps updating that might help, although there is no real reason it should not work in 186. Do you have a lot of custom indicators? I have heard of some problems with indicators not showing if you have too many in the folder.

Ok Akuma , thanks i resolved updating at 188 , here is what i have

Files:
eurogbp.gif  55 kb

Great that looks right to me ... best of luck with it

Akuma,

I visited your website and it is really very interesting.

How to use your cloud indicator to avoid any flat trading? Or, may be, some people are having some idea about it?

Thanks Akuma.

New digital this is what i am tryng to do : enter on 15 mint. chart and exit

on 1 h chart.

what do you thing ?

ps. initial stoploss at 50 pips

Files:
eurogbp_1.gif  67 kb

dirk:
Thanks Akuma.

New digital this is what i am tryng to do : enter on 15 mint. chart and exit

on 1 h chart.

what do you thing ?

ps. initial stoploss at 50 pips

I do not understand from your images.

Cloud means flat. And borders of the cloud are the support and resistance lines (the same with Ichimoku). Right?

So we are not trading during the flat. In your images almost whole the price is in flat.

May be I confused with something ...

Reason: