MandarineXL v0.2 - page 4

For updated statements, updated weekly/total results please see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page27

All Those Negatives!!!

I have not seen or tested any EA's that have not LOST money (overall). Here's a twist, develop a really lousy EA that loses all kinds of meney, the more the better. Then go over the program and change ALL BUYS TO SELLS AND ALL SELLS TO BUYS. Now you will have the perfect EA.

Pipsqueak2.

pipsqueak2:
I have not seen or tested any EA's that have not LOST money (overall). Here's a twist, develop a really lousy EA that loses all kinds of meney, the more the better. Then go over the program and change ALL BUYS TO SELLS AND ALL SELLS TO BUYS. Now you will have the perfect EA. Pipsqueak2.

It will not work in the case of this MandarineXL v0.2. We tried it with Silvertrend because this Silvertrend is losing 25,000 deposit size for the about one week. So we changed buy and sell - all the same: two weeks to lose deposit.

To do so it is necessary to have EA which is real champion for lossing. It should be reviews the whole trading system.

Probable we need to create Total Lossers thread just to undestand which EAs should be completely and absolutely re-coded.

RECODING EA's

newdigital:
It will not work in the case of this MandarineXL v0.2. We tried it with Silvertrend because this Silvertrend is losing 25,000 deposit size for the about one week. So we changed buy and sell - all the same: two weeks to lose deposit.

To do so it is necessary to have EA which is real champion for lossing. It should be reviews the whole trading system.

Probable we need to create Total Lossers thread just to undestand which EAs should be completely and absolutely re-coded.

Yes, I agree that something should be done. There are too many useless EA's out there.

On "Forex-Scripts.com" they have 2 folders 1 with 400 and the other with 500 EA's. All we need is one or two GOOD ones.

For those interested I discovered a promising one "Multi_lot_scalper" on Forex-Scripts.com. Its worth trying. Am testing it (forward) for a few days.

Pipsqueak2

For the members who subscribed to elite section or going to subscribe.

Elite sections are big place and to help you to find something - I want to explain some usefull links/thread concerning it.

========

Everybody knows this elite section public promotional thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I am uploading the images and short diesription of some of the tools (indicators, EAs etc) created for elite section.

This thread is without any link to download. This is public thread.

When you subscribe to elite section - you will want to download/to find something related to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

So, you will need this elite section thread:

What is new weekly in public and elite.

It is same thread but with links to download.

========

Next thread to read when subscribed:

How to start with elite sections

========

Every elite subsection/section is having links threads and EAs/tools thread (2 key threads).

example for advanced elite:

- advanced links/threads/tools

- EAs' files

example with mandarine subsection:

- advanced links/threads/tools

- EAs' files

and so on.

Every subsection of every elite section is having links/indicators thread and EAs/tools thread with all the links to download.

========

Some links to help elite members to find anything on the forum in general.

Total forum search/links thread for indicators/some tools (public and elite) - this thread.

Total forum search/links thread for EAs (public and elite) - this thread.

That's all news

Reason: