Hedging GBP/JPY (Arbitrage trading system) - page 3

iliaazshareef:
Can U please explain this again , I didn't get it. thx

goldenmoneytree has such information about hedging like that

hedging system

Hi,

at last i found this thread...i already wrote same thread before i knew this .sorry.

I like this system ..coz we are not really trade a currency and i think this is risk free system isn't it ? all you have to do is do some research about broker which provide interest free...beware of many scams out there. you can get a big money using this system ..if you really sure about the broker than you can put much money and trade with many lot . guys please do some research bout this system...i already heard this system from my manager and he already doing this offline (real broker with phone transaction).

=========================

Proven Forex System

To qualify for an interest free account you need to prove it's against your religion... i think.

leon11:
hi all here i have an interest free broker that i use to hedge

Marketiva - Home

gr. leon

They don't have proper contact details which makes them very suspicious.

Does enyone ever used them?

Try this

Try this broker

APEX FX TRADING

Not use them, but heard of them.

johnboy:
hi all im new to this new group,

i have been looking into this hedging idea an love it, i know of an interest free broker in europe

heres my plan,would love to know if its possible, its looking good in my head!!

put enough in the two accounts to get 10 100k lots of gbp/jpy(usuing maximum leverage)

go long 10 lots in the interest free account

go short 10 lots in the non interest free account

then no matter where the market goes i will be up the interest on 1 million, and well need to add to the acounts as needed,

the interest on this would over $4000 a month? right???

i have quit my job so have loads of time to look into this!!! would love to hear about anyone elses ideas on this, im on msn email johnboymob@tesco.net

not that simple, i have two accounts, $50K each, and $20k separatly to fund any one of the accounts that drops $20k, then i withdraw $20k from the one thats up, this way its much quicker, also i only hold 10 lots of gpb/chf that pays $18 a day for each lot, thats $180 a day multiply 360 days is $64,000 a year, so thats how i work it, gives me about 50% return, but i dont look at it as return its just good income for me.

Google with this : interest free forex account

And see how many interesting brokers there are!

Jeff

Reason: