Dynamic fib zones - page 2

Also, Kamyar, in the reached tab it prints strange numbers, i.e. more than 100, like today I got 200 and 300 for reached on in zone 3. I think there might be some problem w/t the calculation. Can you please doublecheck that, thanks in advance.

Would be too good to see you post here more frequently, you had great posts!

I posted an update for June 02 with fib zones and targets for Friday, you can download a PDF file with entries @ my blog too.

If anyone is interested I would like to work to optimize setups for that indicator.

rufffen:
Also, Kamyar, in the reached tab it prints strange numbers, i.e. more than 100, like today I got 200 and 300 for reached on in zone 3. I think there might be some problem w/t the calculation. Can you please doublecheck that, thanks in advance. Would be too good to see you post here more frequently, you had great posts!

hi rufffen

thanks for your attention.yes u right the indicator has some problems and we will developed and debug it(of course the programmer is shadowwz and i would like to thank him for his efforts)

@FOEVER

thanks man.

kamyar

Trend indicator / support & resistance

hi

Can anyone make a mq4 for trend determination & support & resistance as defined by attached article.

Files:
ftj1.pdf  560 kb

bobby:
hi Can anyone make a mq4 for trend determination & support & resistance as defined by attached article.

Is this the same?

Raff

Files:

trend determination

Hi raff1410

Thank you for this indicator, but it's not the described indicator, but it seems intresting , how to use it.

I extracted a part of the article that I need the indicator for, pls. see attached.

Thanks & Bye

Files:
trend.pdf  196 kb

bobby:
Hi raff1410

Thank you for this indicator, but it's not the described indicator, but it seems intresting , how to use it.

I extracted a part of the article that I need the indicator for, pls. see attached.

Thanks & Bye

It looks like ZigZag indicator... (???)

Raff

trend indicator

Hi Raff

Yes, It looks like ZIgZag, but The last leg of zigzag will change, the proposed indicator is not supposed to change. Besides the concept is different.

Bye

Reason: