Brokers and pip spreads.

As always i'm looking for anything that may give me the tiniest edge, I just came across this IB that gives these spreads.

EUR/USD 1.8 Pip

GBP/USD 2.8

USD/CHF 2.8

USD/JPY 1.8

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/etrading/about_trading/

anyone can verify this as a reliable IB ?

so far i've tried Refcofx (i've since closed that account due to the bankruptcy scandal) and Forex.com which I actually find to be rather crap. Forex.com not only has a your standard pip range i.e - 3pips for EUR/USD, but I find that the tradeing platform itself is slow, and unresponsive. Pyramiding is near impossible using this platform and I have a nagging suspicioun that they shave pips off the actual price. Simply becuase I use the metatrader4 platform as well as esignal's advanced Get (which is kind of also crap btw).

I'm mainly a range trander, but will also follow an obvious trend. I make on average 5-10 trades in a night, so if you can imagine saving 1 or two pips per trade, that adds up!

Anyone else looking at all these new IBs popping up everywhere with very good pip spreads?

nevermind, further searching on the site states that a minimum deposit of $25,000 is needed.

It is a reliable broker, I have worked for them for a couple of months, I could trust them my money.

I am talking about manual trading, not managed accounts, becouse it is the part I am not sure about.

not sure as i am not custommer there but in my opinion fxinterbank looks ok with good contact via chat on their website if some problems is occuring they seems very helpfull and also i like their strategic work with metastock offering it very cheap if 1 is big custommer.

Sailor

Reason: