Float Indicator

Does anyone know if there are indicator(s) that do a good or better job then float at indicating when a trend ends and when it starts? To me the float indicator work really well with other trend indicators. If you haven't try the float indicator, you should give it a test run.

Yes it is good indicator for me to understand where the price is.

Sometimes I am using Stoch (14, 5, 5), sometimes EMA (55), EMA (21) or EMA (8), or just all 3 EMAs together, the classical Parabolic SAR with default setting ... Just everything. And it is very good and I may confirm some my decision (about the market direction or reversal or something) by one indicator, and I may confirm this one indicator by an other indicator, and an other one by an other one and so on. There is good correlation between them.

But sometimes very strange cases happened:

Some people call this case as market correction. It happened sometimes: no correlation between indicators and everything is going on with the contradiction with each other.

And Float indicator helps me sometimes.

float indicator alert for MT4

Where can I get the float indicator alert for MT4?

Hi jdun,

What setting are you using for the float indicator? As i know this float indicator just paint the past. It will change if there is new high and new low if i am not mistaken.

goover:
Hi jdun, What setting are you using for the float indicator? As i know this float indicator just paint the past. It will change if there is new high and new low if i am not mistaken.

You are absolutely correct.

Reason: