How to code? - page 146

Should be. I don't know why you count CountPips as a trade. May be this is more correct

CountPips+=OrderProfit();

good point I will if I were to get rid of the count pips would that help make it a bit easier

thanks, and current price

thanks so much roger, very accurate.

another question for you, if you will:

what variable pulls the current price?

thanks

Sorry, didn't understand the question.

You mean Ask and Bid?

Hi Roger09,

Just a follow up note to let you know the script code you wrote to move a SL to break even + or - x pips seems to be working fine. I have a new request if you have the time.

I am running an EA on four different pairs. I don't always want the EA to open trades in all pairs at all times. Can you write a script or addition to EA code (to be used with a hot key) to pause or disable an EA on a spicific pair without removing the EA? I don't want to disable "Expert Advisors" button at the top of the control panel because it stops all EA's on all pairs. And I don't want to remove the EA from a pair because I would have to restart it and reset all vairables which takes too much time. My goal here is to quickly pause the EA on a specific pair and when I want it to resume trading, quickly start it again.

Can you suggest a way to do this? Thanks for your help, Tom.

5 digit vs 4 digit broker

no worry I solved the problem

To tk748

Just push F7 in proper chart and unmark "Allow live trading" on the Common Tab.

You will see sad face at right top of chart.

Roger- sorry, im looking to get both the bid and the ask, to trigger my EA when to act.

thanks for your help.

Hi Roger09,

Thank you. Once again your advice is spot on.

Good trading (and coding) to you, Tom.

Converting from TradeSense

I am using Trade Navigator by GenisisFT which uses TradeSense language. Is there a way to easily convert to MQL4?

Reason: