How to code? - page 219

Files:
changecolor.jpg  19 kb

As you can see there are 2 buffers Up buffer and Down buffer.

Every time you want to display red you put value in down buffer and every time you want to display blue you put value in up buffer.

You cannot put value on both of the buffers, so changing color is just value in one buffer and no value in the other buffer.

So testing if teh up buffer is empty and up buffer is not empty means stop display blue (and start red)

Files:

Files:

How to code?

Hi all,

can anyone help me to code indicator for pic attached.

EMA 34, the word LONG (green colour) if the price above EMA 34, the word will change to SHORT (red colour) if the price below EMA 34.

CCI 50 Trend, the word LONG (green colour) if CCI 50 value above zero line. and the word change to SHORT (red colour) if CCI 50 value below zero line.

if can put the word together inside CCI panel also ok.

appreciated anyone can help me..

sorry for bad english. thanks.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l277/compobey/Untitled.jpg

regards,

compobey.

dual SDL with Moving average EA help

I use a system that has two SDLs (one at 9/3/0 and one at 6/3/0) and a exponential MA (at 8). When both SDLs show down on the previous candle and the EMA is within the candle of the previous stick I get in for a Sell. I ride for a while or use TP and SL depending on news and time of day. The difference for BUY is that the SDLs both show up. Fairly simple, but I can't create an EA for it to run. I am trying to get it to run at night while I sleep. Is there anyone that can help? Thanks.

Files:
sdl_trade.gif  27 kb

compobey:
Hi all,

can anyone help me to code indicator for pic attached.

EMA 34, the word LONG (green colour) if the price above EMA 34, the word will change to SHORT (red colour) if the price below EMA 34.

CCI 50 Trend, the word LONG (green colour) if CCI 50 value above zero line. and the word change to SHORT (red colour) if CCI 50 value below zero line.

if can put the word together inside CCI panel also ok.

appreciated anyone can help me..

sorry for bad english. thanks.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l277/compobey/Untitled.jpg

regards,

compobey.

There you go!

Enjoy!

Files:
ec_info.mq4  5 kb

Kalenzo:
There you go! Enjoy!

Thank you so much..

The reason I m ask u to code is for my own view to the chart.

I m already know about using the CCI 50, but always make mistake

during take the signal. then with this indicator i can more carefull

about entering the market & plan my trade to not take counter trend.

Thanks a lot Kalenzo..

I m really appreciate..

Regards,

compobey

Hi guys!

Could someone please show an example of how to make an indicator that will be gathering information from other custom indicators and giving an alert when certain conditions are met on all of the indicators?

Thanks!

Mike.

Reason: