Bulls Power Bears Power and Accelerator - page 2

bulls bears indicator - need help to create an indicator from this information

Hi,

I need some help to develop an indicator that will display a dot on the chart as soon as the bull or bear number hits a certain level, so say as soon as the bulls hit 0.002 it will display a dot next to the candle on the close of the candle, would really appreciate any help

thank you

What happens when both are above that levels (since with the original bulls and bears indicators it can happen)?

jamesagnew717:
Hi,

I need some help to develop an indicator that will display a dot on the chart as soon as the bull or bear number hits a certain level, so say as soon as the bulls hit 0.002 it will display a dot next to the candle on the close of the candle, would really appreciate any help

thank you

jamesagnew717:
Hi,

thank you

Hi Jamesagnew,

Not sure if this is what your looking for but made a version that will draw the dots once bull is greater than bear and greater than level you choose and vise versa.

bulls indicator bears indicator to create a dot

mrtools:
Hi Jamesagnew, Not sure if this is what your looking for but made a version that will draw the dots once bull is greater than bear and greater than level you choose and vise versa.

thanks for your efforts to help me out,

I would like to see a green dot above the high of the candle if the bulls are greater than a certain number, and i would like to see a red dot under the low of the candle if the bears are lower than a certain number, I have attached an example of how i would like it to look, this would be a great help for me if you can create this indicator for me as it would keep my chart nice and clean

its just the information from the bulls indicator and bears indicator , i have attached the ex4 and mq4 files also

see this example of what i need

thanks

Files:
bulls.ex4  3 kb
bulls.mq4  3 kb
bears.ex4  3 kb
bears.mq4  3 kb

settings for the indicator

Hi,

was just thinking there, it would be better if we can adjust the indicator so that if the bulls are above the threshold of 0.0025 but say the bears are not going the same way then it would change the colour to yellow.

bulls = 0.0025 bears = -0.001 dot = yellow above the high

bears = -0.0025 bulls = 0.001 dot = yellow below the low

the yellow dot would tell us caution as the bulls bears not going the same way but the bulls or bears are still showing strength.

when this happens you can then move your stop loss as the market not as strong

we want both bulls and bears in the same direction and if they are not this is not very strong

hope you understand what i am saying

see the picture below

thanks again

jamesagnew717:
Hi,

was just thinking there, it would be better if we can adjust the indicator so that if the bulls are above the threshold of 0.0025 but say the bears are not going the same way then it would change the colour to yellow.

bulls = 0.0025 bears = -0.001 dot = yellow above the high

bears = -0.0025 bulls = 0.001 dot = yellow below the low

the yellow dot would tell us caution as the bulls bears not going the same way but the bulls or bears are still showing strength.

when this happens you can then move your stop loss as the market not as strong

we want both bulls and bears in the same direction and if they are not this is not very strong

hope you understand what i am saying

see the picture below

thanks again

Hi Jamesagnew717,

In this version when both bull and bear above or below threshold buy or sell dots above or below the price, if only either bull or bear above or below threshold then yellow dots above or below price depending on what is above or below the threshold.

Files:
bbdots.gif  22 kb

please adjust it to work like this thanks

mrtools:
Hi Jamesagnew717, In this version when both bull and bear above or below threshold buy or sell dots above or below the price, if only either bull or bear above or below threshold then yellow dots above or below price depending on what is above or below the threshold.

thanks for this, but its not what i am looking for

i want it to show me green dots for buy when only the bull has been above the threshold as long as the bears going the same way , the bears does not need to be at the same number as the bulls as long as it is the same direction

example

bulls are at 0.002 bears are at 0.001 this is green dot , the bears does not need to be at 0.002 also just as long as its not a negative number like this -0.001

so if the bulls where at 0.002 and the bears at -0.002 this is diverging info, then the colours would be yellow above and below also

and in a sell if the bears are -0.002 and the bulls only -0.001 not matter this is red dot as the bears are the leading indicator in sell the bulls just need to be negative for it to be good enough

can you please try and adjust it so it would work like this

thanks

please change this code as follows

Hi,

can you please adjust the code , it will take 2 mins to do it

ive already done it, but would like you to adjust it so it can be saved properly as an indicator

see this Free image hosting for your screenshots + free screen capture tool

its a simple code change the bottom part and replace it with 4 0's

thats all you need to do

thanks

Full accelerator oscillator (parameters adjustable) by Alexander Gettinger

BullBear AC_mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173112 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Files:
Reason: