Ask! - page 120

How can you put the RSI of another Currency on a graph so that both currency RSI show up on on graph?? So that the RSI of EURUSD and GBPUSD show on the EURUSD graph?

Dave

Indicator is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some code that will send me a copy of my statement for a preset period, for example once a week or, once a month. It must be able to send it to an address that I enter in the code if that's possible.

I found this piece of code here in the forum, can someone show me how to make it send my statement to any address.

bool mail;

int start(){

if (Hour()>=23 && !mail){

SendMail("DLMod1", "Account Balance is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(),2)+"_Account Equity is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(),2)+

"_Account Profit is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountProfit(),2)+"_Account Margin is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountMargin(),2)+

"_Account Free Margin is-"+DoubleToStr(AccountFreeMargin(),2));

mail=true;

}

if(Hour()<23)mail=false;

}

newdigital:
Indicator is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416

Thanks much NewDigital!

Dave

Need a little help

I have a martingale type EA that wasn't written by me and I would like to change the way it places the orders. Here is how the EA works now. Let's say it opens a buy order for .10 lots for GBP at 1.9700. It then will open orders at user specified intervals. For instance I tell 50 pips apart. It will then open another buy order for .20 when price reaches 1.9650 and for .30 lots at 1.9600 and so on.

What I want it to do is use stop buys instead. For example after the first order at 1.9700 is open, I would like it to place a pending order at 1.9650 once the price has gone 25 pips below 1.9650. So when the price reaches 1.9625, then a pending buy stop order for .20 lots at 1.9650 is placed. If the price then climbs back up to 1.9650, then the buy is executed. This would stop the EA from accumulating losing positions if price went drastically against the first postiion. I would like to specify the number pips away from price to enter pending order.

I need to know what code, I need to change and add to accomplish this. If needed, I could give the EA. Thanks for any help.

Kevin

Programmaticaly refresh the repaint indicator

Hello,

I'm looking to find a way to refresh a repaint indicator for every x minutes.

The only way to refresh it currently, is to click in the indicator on the chart and then click "ok". Can we automate it with MQL4 code?

I found something on codersguru's site, Programmatically Refresh your charts | www.metatrader.info, but it seems not working for me. Or is there anybody has try it and get different result (working)?

Thank you

Change background color

I've adapted an existing trend indicator to create an object on the screen which displays UP, DOWN or HOLD as the trend changes. To improve clarity, I wonder if it is also possible to change the entire chart background to act as a more visible alert when the trend hits HOLD.

Is there a piece of code that I can use to do this? I've looked through the manual and haven't been able to see anything so far.

Pussy Galore:
I've adapted an existing trend indicator to create an object on the screen which displays UP, DOWN or HOLD as the trend changes. To improve clarity, I wonder if it is also possible to change the entire chart background to act as a more visible alert when the trend hits HOLD. Is there a piece of code that I can use to do this? I've looked through the manual and haven't been able to see anything so far.

Not sure if that is possible but the solution would be to plot a colored rectangle (full screen size).

FerruFx

pleas help me

why not work code this ea?

extern int MaxOpenTime_BUY = 100; //time to max open LONG position

extern int MaxOpenTime_SELL = 100; //time to max open SHORT position

not working this filter

what is rong?

Files:

FerruFx:
Not sure if that is possible but the solution would be to plot a colored rectangle (full screen size).

That's a brilliant solution, FerruFX, which I've now implimented and it's working fine. Many thanks.

Reason: