Ask! - page 40

newdigital:
You may look at some my indicator attached.

I used the following:

if (UseSound==1) PlaySound(NameFileSound);

if (TypeChart==1) Comment ("Buy signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Date=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

}[/CODE]

And in the beginning (in the settings the following:

[CODE]extern bool UseSound = True;

extern bool TypeChart = True;

extern string NameFileSound = "alert.wav";
'True' is 1 and 'False' is 0.

Thanks for your help, but I don't understand how that helps, I added the lines but it still plays the same, only alert window

If both are true, isn't that the same as the original? sorry I am missing something

increase:
How can I make this play both lines?

PlaySound("trendn.wav");

Alert("EMA Cross Trend going Down on ",Symbol(),Period());

All I get is the alert window, it comes up too fast for the wav to play?

Thanks for any help

You may look at some my indicator attached.

I used the following:

if (UseSound==1) PlaySound(NameFileSound);

if (TypeChart==1) Comment ("Buy signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Date=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

}[/CODE]

And in the beginning (in the settings the following:

[CODE]extern bool UseSound = True;

extern bool TypeChart = True;

extern string NameFileSound = "alert.wav";

'True' is 1 and 'False' is 0.

Besides I opened MetaEditor and it is written the following:

"Function plays a sound file. The file must be located in the terminal_dir\sounds directory or in its subdirectory".

So my be you forgot to place this sound file in right place?

Files:

increase:
Thanks for your help, but I don't understand how that helps, I added the lines but it still plays the same, only alert window If both are true, isn't that the same as the original? sorry I am missing something

May be you did not place sound file in right place ...

Files:

newdigital:
May be you did not place sound file in right place ...

I copied exactly as you showed in your example, sound is in correct directory, I get the first ding of the sound file but then the alert takes over.

Are you thinking I want to play one or the other, I want both the sound file to play, followed by the alert wav

Hi All!

I've benn using a very successful system on th 4HR. TF. The only problem I have is I need an aller for both of the indicators below. If some would be able to do this I would be eternally grateful.

TriggerLines: Already has a pop up alert, but I need it to send email alert as well. This will allow me to be away from a 4hr. chart and be called back when opportunity arises.

TrendManager: Needs a popup/sound and email as well. This would be great!

Thanks!

Sean

Files:

Hi

Is it possible to catch MESSAGE from MT4 on MQL?

for example, when open position has closed I want to know that automaticaly like event driven program. not triggered by incomming tick as in start() function.

I wanna make postion-closed-message-from-server a trigger to call or start other functions.

thanks

indicators needed

Can anyone program an indicator that plots the high minus the open and also an average of this value....also the open minus the low and an average of this value?

I also wonder if there is an indicator that plots the daily range and the average daily range but doesn't include Sunday(my charts plot Sunday as a day even though it only consists of 2 hours 22:00 to 23:00) this messes up any daily range indicator I have and could mess up the indicators I have requested to have programmed.

Thanks

RickW00716:
Can anyone program an indicator that plots the high minus the open and also an average of this value....also the open minus the low and an average of this value?

I also wonder if there is an indicator that plots the daily range and the average daily range but doesn't include Sunday(my charts plot Sunday as a day even though it only consists of 2 hours 22:00 to 23:00) this messes up any daily range indicator I have and could mess up the indicators I have requested to have programmed.

Thanks

Hi, It seems like it points nice turning points of the market.

Indicator is avaible from elite section.

Files:
hlo_dif.gif  21 kb

does anyone can help me

hello all,i was newbie here and iam interest with harmonic pattern especially butterfly pattern. I think it was so great indicator,but i have some problem with this indicator does anyone can help me to translate this indicator? thx 4 all

Files:
butterfly.mq4  9 kb

does any one have any scripts to share? anything?

Reason: