Starter EA - page 3

darwin:
salut a tous et en particulier a saloma il y a encore 6 mois je ne conaissait rien au trading et depuis ke je suis tomber sur vous tous dans ce site ma situation financiere a beaucoup changer vous etes des anges sans le savoir je vis en plein desert dans une oasis dans le sud du maroc Ksar ouled driss exactement et pour vous rendre le deal sacher ke vous etes les bienvenue l endroit est magnifik et tres bon pour le trading contacter moi si vous vouler venir logilab[at]msn.com bravo a tous et ke dieu vous protege

Bienvenue au forum darwin. Alors tu es entrains de devenir riche? J'esperes d'avoir la meme fortune dans le futur proche.

translation: Welcome to the forum darwin. So are becoming rich huh? Hope your luck will come my way in the near futur

Sada

Thank you

English :Greetings Sada. Thank you for your good work.

French :Salut Sadaloma - Merci pour votre bon travail.

Highway

Hello Ssadaloma,

With starter v6 do you still have it on 10 charts:

GBPUSD: M15, M30

USDCHF: M15

EURUSD: M15

USDJPY: M30

USDCAD: H1

EURCHF: M15

EURAUD: M15

EURJPY: M15,M30

Besides the MQL posted, is the Lagueere Indicator required? Anything else that is required?

Thank You!

confusedxx:
Hello Ssadaloma,

With starter v6 do you still have it on 10 charts:

Besides the MQL posted, is the Lagueere Indicator required? Anything else that is required?

Thank You!

Sorry Confusedxx but I decided to stop testing this EA because in the long run it's not profitable. I would make 20% profit in a month then breakeven or worse after that.

Presently I am testing 1 EA that looks promising...it's been tested since oct and it's not as sensitive to broker data feed as some EAs because it uses buy/sell stops, maybe you'll be interested in this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173481

Anyway, I will be updating the results weekly for that EA.

newdigital:
Starter Package was posted in yahoo group, with the infirmation that "This works bets on a 15 minute chart" and "Make shure you put the Lagueere in the indicators folder".

Could you help to make Starter_v4_Ganja-Man_Settings.mq4 with SOUND ALERT when a trade is generated.

Thanks

Race:
Could you help to make Starter_v4_Ganja-Man_Settings.mq4 with SOUND ALERT when a trade is generated. Thanks

Anyone can help to make Starter_v4_Ganja-Man_Settings.mq4 with SOUND ALERT when there is entry and exit. File attached.

Thanks

Race:
Anyone can help to make Starter_v4_Ganja-Man_Settings.mq4 with SOUND ALERT when there is entry and exit. File attached. Thanks

here is the EA with sounds

Suffic369

suffic369:
here is the EA with sounds Suffic369

it's very good EA, with sounds ... thanks too

Reason: