Robot Scalper

I found this little EA in MoneyTec. I am haveing good result from it. More test is needed tho. Testing is done in live demo account. No Backtest at all.

My fields are:

Robot Scalper

GBPUSD: M1 S/L: 9

USDCHF: M1 S/L: 8

USDCAD: M1 S/L: 9

USD/JPY: M1 S/L: 9

EURUSD: M1 S/L: 8

EURCHF: M1 S/L: 9

the rest are default. Using FXDD.com as my broker for this test.

Finding:

Entry: Very good. Rock solid.

Take Profit: Very Good.

Exit Lost: Not Good. When you lose you lose big sometime. The exit lost could be made better.

The program is pre compiled. I wish there were a souce code for it. If anyone have the souce code for this could you please post it up. If there is a MT4 version could you post it up.

If anyone can make improvements for this program or have the souce codes please post it up or email it to me. Thanks!

MoneyTec Post

Everything about testing this EA you may find at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173036

Robot Scalper-V1.5-MC

There is a newer version of this EA. Robot Scalper-V1.5-MC

Anyone knows this EA?

SetOrder(OP_BUY,Lots,Bid,slippage,sl,tp,Blue);

SetOrder(OP_SELL,Lots,Ask,slippage,sl,tp,Red);

If you can find a MT4 broker who lets you buy at bid and sell at ask, you can become a billionaire. It is a garbage EA that takes advantage of a bug in MT3 demo only.

Hello

+1 yes

hi

Maji:

SetOrder(OP_BUY,Lots,Bid,slippage,sl,tp,Blue);

SetOrder(OP_SELL,Lots,Ask,slippage,sl,tp,Red);

If you can find a MT4 broker who lets you buy at bid and sell at ask, you can become a billionaire. It is a garbage EA that takes advantage of a bug in MT3 demo only.

buy at bid and sell at ask ..I want it.!..I'll invest $90,000 ..and do hedging in one currency ...with SL and TP both I'm very sure I'll get profit first

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Anyone have a link to download MT3?

Thanks

I have to agree, you need to convert the EA to java code to work with brokers such as IB if you wanted it to work. $10k min account balance.

Reason: