[ASK]10 minutes Chart in MT4

can meta trader terminal have a 10 minutes chart (like in Reuters terminal)

or maybe any member know what program (like Meta trader) we can use that have 10 minutes chart and have a fractals indicator too ?

thank's a lot

take "period_converter.mq4" script sample, drop on the 5 minutes chart, set input parameter i_mult to 2 and generate 10 minutes history file (this script dropped on 1 hour chart with i_mult=2 generates 2 hours history file). menu File-Open offline, select generated file and enjoy.

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
take "period_converter.mq4" script sample, drop on the 5 minutes chart, set input parameter i_mult to 2 and generate 10 minutes history file (this script dropped on 1 hour chart with i_mult=2 generates 2 hours history file). menu File-Open offline, select generated file and enjoy.

I think this method is only valid for backtesting (doesn't it?).

http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/584/

Also it's better to do this in a metatrader installed in other path.

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:

thank's a lot for your information... that methode for off line, can we use the same method for on line chart?

is there any up-grade system for meta trader?

smarttrader:
thank's a lot for your information... that methode for off line, can we use the same method for on line chart? is there any up-grade system for meta trader?

Some people talk about existing 'hacks' that get this ... but I don't know where and how to get it.

Best regards.

Reason: