Jurik - page 26

Knowing that you're probably looking for some holy grail indicator

like i said, the problem with controlling and perfect people is the way they assume something about other people. this topic has gone off already simply because someone assumed that somebody else was lazy to find stuff around. i'm a "search google first" guy. go check it out yourself, search for JADX and the see if it gets you somewhere answering my question. so naturally, i googled forextsd. again, no luck. so naturally i posted a question, after all i thinkthat's what a forum is about, right?

you can't pre-suppose anything about someone with a few posts. (in fact, i think, tho i can't assume it to be correct because i'd turn out to be prejudiced, that's why i got that unwelcome reply from sir fxbs). "oh total newbie, let's spank this kid."

now, what's wrong with linuxser's response here?

Linuxser:
Jurik replacement for ADX is DMX: DMX

nothing!concise, answered my question, and no prejudice. end of Q&A.

i even asked nicely. if you don't care to explain, then don't and just ignore it. plain simple. what's the fuzz about?

Because we're not here to spoon feed. Linuxser takes the time to do such a thing becuase he is the moderated and admin alongside NewDigital.

From what you've stated in your response to my post is exactly what I accused that you most likely didn't do. You didn't even read this thread did you?

rael:
like i said, the problem with controlling and perfect people is the way they assume something about other people. this topic has gone off already simply because someone assumed that somebody else was lazy to find stuff around. i'm a "search google first" guy. go check it out yourself, search for JADX and the see if it gets you somewhere answering my question. so naturally, i googled forextsd. again, no luck. so naturally i posted a question, after all i thinkthat's what a forum is about, right?

you can't pre-suppose anything about someone with a few posts. (in fact, i think, tho i can't assume it to be correct because i'd turn out to be prejudiced, that's why i got that unwelcome reply from sir fxbs). "oh total newbie, let's spank this kid."

now, what's wrong with linuxser's response here?

nothing!concise, answered my question, and no prejudice. end of Q&A.

i even asked nicely. if you don't care to explain, then don't and just ignore it. plain simple. what's the fuzz about?

sir walander, do we have a list of questions that are only allowed to be asked? can you list them down so that before we ask questions, we check it first to make sure we don't violate anything or appear lazy and stupid. thank you.

rael:
sir walander, do we have a list of questions that are only allowed to be asked? can you list them down so that before we ask questions, we check it first to make sure we don't violate anything or appear lazy and stupid. thank you.

there is no such list - when somebody ask "does anybody care to do something for me..." answer is obvious - why anybody should care about it and why anybody should support this consumptionist's or consumerist's attitude?

that's not middle school there you expecting consolation prise (trophy) - in real life people could be rater ruff, naming things as they are (or as they appear)

Linuxer - moderator(admin) and he's saint, answering same ... questions over and over

... but we only flooding the Jurik thread (out off topic)

i understood your perspective but it seems you're not open to understanding mine. let's leave it at that. and i agree, off topic.

to other readers/lurkers out there who have questions which might seem stupid or lazy, after doing your own diligence, don't be discouraged to post them here or even in other threads. some people are willing to help, and that what makes this forum or any other very helpful.

later, guys.

i understood your perspective but it seems you're not open to understanding mine. let's leave it at that. and i agree, off topic.

to other readers/lurkers out there who have questions which might seem stupid or lazy, after doing your own diligence, don't be discouraged to post them here or even in other threads. some people are willing to help, and that what makes this forum or any other very helpful.

later, guys. back to jurik...

3c_j2jma

Hi newdigital,

i like 3-colour indicator, i Save the indicators from the zip-file in the folder of MetaTrader 4: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\indicators.and saved INCLUDE in the folder of \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\INCLUDE, there is nothing when i put it on from Navigator.help me!

Thank you!

newdigital:
3c_JMACDX is ok. No problem for me. JMACDX is erroring but it is related to the settings of main file in include folder. I like 3 colored 3c_JFatl, 3c_J2JMA and 3c_JMovingAverages indicators with possibility to set those color (trend of the market) for long, short and flat market by simple numbers.

HUYANG COU:
Hi newdigital,

i like 3-colour indicator, i Save the indicators from the zip-file in the folder of MetaTrader 4: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\indicators.and saved INCLUDE in the folder of \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\INCLUDE, there is nothing when i put it on from Navigator.help me!

Thank you!

Which version you downloaded and installed, from which post? did you try the easy pack?

3c_j2jma.mq4

from #71 "I found here..." JJMASeries.part1.rar

where have thr easy pack?

Thank you!

Linuxser:
Which version you downloaded and installed, from which post? did you try the easy pack?

HUYANG COU:
from #71 "I found here..." JJMASeries.part1.rar

where have thr easy pack?

Thank you!

See post #181