ICWR as an EA? - page 4

latest update, some bugs corrected

Files:
ic.zip  6 kb

white_tiger:
latest update, some bugs corrected

Hi white tiger,

Thanks for sharing the experts.

I noticed that you're using Trilling stop and Time periods for trading.

Would you please explain that? or, did you use this because this is the opitmization results of your strategy tester?

Thanks

Had a look at the code and started on 5 mins and 1 hour (instead of 4 hour). Looks good, will let you know what happens!

Thanks for your kind contribution to the community...

iwcr ea

This ea will work on both 5m & 240m charts with no need for user input other than chart selection. The ea modifies parameters based on period length, both Active Wave Height & "Hard Stop," ie, stoploss. Place "iwcr ea" into experts folder and other two files into indicators folder. Note, must have the two indicators for the ea to work properly, however, it is not necessary to attach the indicators to the chart one intends to trade on...

not backtested, presently forward testing.

User variable "lot.margin" must be set to whatever the margin amount is for 1 lot on the account the ea is applied to.

Files:

What is "magic" field in EA

Just wondering what the the field magic means the default is 69. Is this the take profit field? If not where do you set the take profit number?

Thanks

Ray

Anyone having problems with this EA

This EA works well when I apply it to the EUR/USD but when I try to add it to other pairs, all running at the same time it only enters the EURUSD, and none of the others. Am I doing something wrong or will this not work on other pairs?

Thanks

Ray

ray4498:
Just wondering what the the field magic means the default is 69. Is this the take profit field? If not where do you set the take profit number?

Thanks

Ray

Depending upon how the EA is coded it may open only one trade on a given pair at a time. The "MAGIC" number is a number used in the Metatrader to identify each trade that an EA opens.

ray4498:
This EA works well when I apply it to the EUR/USD but when I try to add it to other pairs, all running at the same time it only enters the EURUSD, and none of the others. Am I doing something wrong or will this not work on other pairs?

Thanks

Ray

Apply the EA to the differnet pairs and then set a different value for the MAGIC number on each pair, (magic number can be any multidigit number, i.e. 6546578).

icwr.19

icwr.19 on 15m charts... updated hourly...

http://www.forexprogramtrading.com/icwr.html

Guys, thanks for this owesome thread.

Can you clear my mind, which EA is better, if the white_tiger one or the another one?

Thanks again

Reason: