Guppy Multiple Moving Average - page 9

wccmcd:
Actually, even if we had these guppy indicators, they wouldn't be holly grail... So, no worry Mladen, just give it a try, see if you can figure out something interesting. Good luck!

:):)

Not expecting holly grails

If we get them we can then see if they are useful

GMMA Oscillator with histogram bars

Mladen,

Can you please add histogram bars for this GMMA Oscillator, showing the difference between the two lines, just like macd?

guppy_mma_oscillator_mtf_nmc.mq4

NO, Mladen, it doesn't work in MTF mode??

mladen:
wccmcd Here is a version with histogram added :

wccmcd:
Mladen,

Can you please add histogram bars for this GMMA Oscillator, showing the difference between the two lines, just like macd?

guppy_mma_oscillator_mtf_nmc.mq4

wccmcd

Here is a version with histogram added : guppy_mma_oscillator_2_mtf_nmc.mq4

wccmcd:
NO, Mladen, it doesn't work in MTF mode??

Yes, you are right

Corrected it and posted the corrected version at the original post

Files:
guppy.gif  69 kb

Mladen, do we have any news update on new guppy indicators, such as "GA Separation" and "Guppy Average Maximum Separation (GAMS) oscillator"?:D:D

mladen:
:)

Not expecting holly grails

If we get them we can then see if they are useful

wccmcd:
Mladen, do we have any news update on new guppy indicators, such as "GA Separation" and "Guppy Average Maximum Separation (GAMS) oscillator"?:D:D

Sorry, no

I still did not find a mathematical formula to calculate it

Anything that I can do for you?

mladen:
Sorry, no I still did not find a mathematical formula to calculate it

This was the principle that I was trying to assess for MT4.

The advantage of using Renko or Range bar indicators is that adjustable settings could be used for the minimum/maximum deviation, that is the difference in value from the high ema in my GMMA_major indicator, as adapted by Mr Tools, to the smallest ema in the same indicator.

The deviation is easily assessed by historically checking the minimum and maximum deviation of any chart but all charts will not react the same to a standard indicator so there is a need for a manual adjustment of deviation min/max.

It seems simple enough to me to assess the deviation between the 300 and 150 ema's at a high or low point on the chart and if it exceeds a certain number then it creates an alert.

However, my coder has gone into hiding so I presume the code is not simple! He knows that the alert is only the first step for me and that if the alert produces correct signals for the major reversal alert I am searching for - then it would need to be confirmed via a D period cross on stochastics to get the EA auto entry. Sadly there is no indicator that shows when the D crosses the K and again I don't know the reason for this but guess it is very difficult or impossible.

If my coder ever answers my emails (five weeks and still waiting) regarding this deviation alert and the stochs cross indi, I will post it here.

TEAMTRADER

Guppy Count Back Line

guppy_count_back_line.mq4

Reason: