Hello,

Thank a lot, i will to compare

Thank you but this EA is for MT4 and I seek the EA for MT3 files: mql

BrunoFX:
Thank you but this EA is for MT4 and I seek the EA for MT3 files: mql

it is harder to code T3MA in mql and it will work very slow

mt3 is almost dead anyway

Thank you for your interest :cool:

Ok. here is T3MA indicator (download area).

can anyone compare it to VT if there are differences and how big?

Beluck:
Ok. here is T3MA indicator. can anyone compare it to VT if there are differences and how big?

and here is expert (download area as well)

try backtesting with default settings on EURUSD H1. not bad

Beluck,

Any particular reason you have the iCustom call to the T3MA indicator? I didn't see the result being used anywhere.

btw, nicely written. I noticed the use of TradeSymbol. Any chance you were thinking of incorporating multiple pair trading?

-lcg

quksilver:
Beluck,

Any particular reason you have the iCustom call to the T3MA indicator? I didn't see the result being used anywhere.

I was experimenting and forgot to comment it out.

btw, nicely written. I noticed the use of TradeSymbol. Any chance you were thinking of incorporating multiple pair trading?

-lcg

I don't think it is good approach to incorporate multiple pairs logic into one expert, but my experts can easily trade multiple pairs (and even the same pair with unique magic number parameter) if you run them to different charts.

TradeSymbol is there because I have a library of functions which I include to experts, but in this case I just copy-pasted functions directly into expert's code so that people could see entire picture in one file.

Alex,

what is the difference between your mandarine and Beluck's one?

Reason: