Forex data converters - page 10

Hi Mr. Mladen & Mr. Segey Golubev,

I just found a history converter script (hst to csv) and thanks to the author Mr. Aliaksandr Kryvanos for sharing the source code.

This script is really fast in term of exporting .hst files to csv. (I exported 28 pairs for all TF in less then 1 minute).

The result is almost perfect, but there is a problem with the result, which is the amount of digits after decimal point for certain pairs are exceeding 5 digits (or 3 digits in case of yen pair).

I have tried to fix it, but my capabilities in programming is very limited, instead of getting correct values, I got lots of error. I found some information on this post regarding .hst file format, but I still can't figure it out how to fix this source code.

Could you help to fix this indicator ? I really appreciate for your time and efforts to help, and also hopefully the script will be useful for others too.

Thank you very much.

Files:

Asian FxTrader:

Hi Mr. Mladen & Mr. Segey Golubev,

I just found a history converter script (hst to csv) and thanks to the author Mr. Aliaksandr Kryvanos for sharing the source code.

This script is really fast in term of exporting .hst files to csv. (I exported 28 pairs for all TF in less then 1 minute).

The result is almost perfect, but there is a problem with the result, which is the amount of digits after decimal point for certain pairs are exceeding 5 digits (or 3 digits in case of yen pair).

I have tried to fix it, but my capabilities in programming is very limited, instead of getting correct values, I got lots of error. I found some information on this post regarding .hst file format, but I still can't figure it out how to fix this source code.

Could you help to fix this indicator ? I really appreciate for your time and efforts to help, and also hopefully the script will be useful for others too.

Thank you very much.

Try it out now

PS: that is a script, not an indicator

Files:

Mladen Rakic:

Try it out now

PS: that is a script, not an indicator

Dear Mr. Mladen,

It really works!!! Thousands thank you won't be enough to return for your kindness.

May God Bless You and Your Family. God Bless your trading too...

Happy holiday and happy trading...

Once again very very thank you to you...

Sincere

Asian FxTrader

Reason: