How to convert historical data for Metatrader - page 2

mladen:
It seems that it has to do something with some kind of protection (whatever kind of protection they thought of in this case - maybe to prevent "false chart showing", it is not a users priviledge :):)). As a similar example : try generating offline data on weekend and you will see that same stuff working too : after a generated bar or 2 it simply reverts the state to old state. It does not happen if the chart is not opened, so it is the chart itself that does that.

Thank you very much Mladen. I was not aware of this. Good to know.

By the way, cool signature

Laurus

Closing all charts and then editing data worked just fine . Thanks again Mladen.

Laurus

Hi everyone...

I hope I'm in the right topic and hopefully not violating the forum rules by posting this comment. I'm a new member in this forum.

I just found a history converter script (hst to csv) from this post.

Thanks to the author Mr. Aliaksandr Kryvanos for sharing the source code.

I have tried the indicator, it almost perfect, but there is a problem with the result, which is the amount of digits after decimal point for certain pairs are exceeding 5 digits (or 3 in case of yen pair).

I tried to fix it, but I think my capabilities in programming is very limited. I found some information on this post regarding .hst file format, but I still can't figure it out how to fix this source code.

Does anyone be kind full to help to fix this indicator so it can perform correctly.

Thank you very much.

Reason: