Forex data converters - page 8

how to do Excel RT data to MT4 RT

Hi,

i trade in stocks & would like to use MT4 for analysis.

i get Real time data in Excel sheet.

is there a way to feed this data from Excel to MT 4 so that it updates real time.

doing this as i currently get only forex data from broker in MT4 but i want 2 get Real time stocks data in MT4.

Data Converter From MT4 to DynamicTrader/AdvanceGet/ELWave

Hi guys,

Just to ask around whether anyone has or any idea how to convert data from FXPRO MT4 data history into Dynamic Trader/AdvanceGet/ElWave program ? If there is can anyone let me know where to download....

Thanks guys...

Using DDE tick to convert into different timeframes??

I was wondering if anyone knew how to convert the DDE tick data going into excel into different timeframes i.e. 60min, 4 hr, daily??

I would like excel to auto log the bars in the appropriate cell every 60min, 4hr, daily??

Is there a script or EA that does this???

Thanks

Import to MT4

I download the daily market data from yahoo for the hang seng index.

The csv file contains data from 1989 to now.

I want to know to import the csv file to the mt4.

Does the format of the data in this cvs file need to be adjusted before import to mt4 ?

Who can help me ?

Files:

Hello!

I'm using for testing advisers archive tick quotes. (GMT = 0)

Those interested can download it here EURUSD, GBPUSD.

Currently, the archive quotes from 01.04.2007 to 22.04.2011.

I have tried this and work for me.. although a bit complicated.

It can help to import the stock data into MT4

See here:

Import Stock Data Into MT4 | FX Everywhere

How to convert excel data to HST data? Can anyone help me????

I try to find a software to help converting excel data to HST data, but cannot find! Can anyone help me?

Many thanks!

HI friends, Can u pls post .txt or .csv to .hst or .hcc converter for mt4 or mt5

HI friends, Can u pls post .txt or .csv to .hst or .hcc converter for mt4 or mt5.

I searched the whole website but didnt get the required. Info is there but i dint find the converter.

If u have any working converter (.txt or .csv to .hst) pls pls pls do post.. i was searching for it from so long time..

thanks in advance...

balaji

I think it is one way but not reversible

i.e. see the data in excel is oke, but not getting back to see modified data in the chart

How to convert data feed of odin to mt4

HI

Is possible to convert the data from odin ( sofware using in indian market ) to MT 4

Thanks in advance

Reason: