prevent loss positions?

Hello, 

m‌y EA is supposed to never put takeprofit/stopbuy/sellstop so it will close with a minus position but sometimes it still does it. Here is an example:

http://imgur.com/a/xGWKq (i hope it's not too small). EA puts a buystop at 1.06285 and it bought at 1.06290. Is there a possibility to check how much off the actual buying price is and if it's more than 2 points or so the buy stop wont be executed?

A‌nyways, the take profit is set at 1.06289 which is basically correct because it asumes that the buystop is set at 1.06285. So now I have a take profit which is lower than the actualy buying price.

The last "problem": the last price in the table .. the 1.06260 is when the order got closed with a -4.23€. But why 1.06260..i don't really understand why it closed the order at this point with -29 points~ can somenoe explain this to me? I have no stoploss.

t‌hanks

1. Don't post a link to or attach a image, just insert the image Use the image button
  2. Your link shows me nothing
  3. You said "never put takeprofit/stopbuy/sellstop" and "EA puts a buystop." Mutually contradictory statements, make up your mind.
  4. A stop becomes a market order, no control on slippage.
  5. "I have a take profit which is lower than the actualy buying price." The stops for a buy order are relative to the Ask line. There for the order is closed immediately.
Reason: