Slippage Tab

Can someone explain the slippage tab to me? 

After the broker name on the slippage tab, there is a pips number that is multiplied (X) by some other number.  What is that other number that follows the "X"?

‌Thanks

Aj Hosenfeld:

After the broker name on the slippage tab, there is a pips number that is multiplied (X) by some other number.  What is that other number that follows the "X"?

‌Thanks

Amount of Pips and Miliseconds

Aj Hosenfeld:

‌Thanks

Its the difference in pips between signal provider's broker and other brokers for the specific pairs.

Andrew:

‌Thanks

Its just informational. Most of the times i subscribed to signals that have 223-300MS differences to ping to signal server and still get better results despite using ECN and with rollovers. If you have a regulated brokerage acct with good spreads and good pricing quotes just ignored it. More interesting if trader used same brokerage you do, then this slippage becomes more significant and you can have some slippages of 0.1-1.3pips (my usual experience)
Reason: