how to close chart in web mt4

Hello,

‌‌I have used web mt4 few days,

t‌he functions is quite good but I could not find how to close chart in web mt4.

a‌nyone could help this ?

T‌hanks a lot.

Files:
0.png  52 kb

Chihming Tsao:

Hello,

t‌he functions is quite good but I could not find how to close chart in web mt4.

T‌hanks a lot.

try right click on chart name (AUDUSD,H1) a then close.

Chihming Tsao:

Hello,

T‌hanks a lot.

Right-click inside the chart (on chart name doesn't work), then "Close" option at the end of the popup.

Alain Verleyen:
Right-click inside the chart (on chart name doesn't work), then "Close" option at the end of the popup.

I have the same problem, though it's not too big of a problem since I keep going back to the same charts all the time (apart from consuming my system memory & slowing down my browser). Right click as proposed doesn't open any popup.

Amli Atong:

I have the same problem, though it's not too big of a problem since I keep going back to the same charts all the time (apart from consuming my system memory & slowing down my browser). Right click as proposed doesn't open any popup.

This topic is about webterminal.

Of course right-click as I said is working. Read and try again.

Alain Verleyen #:

Of course right-click as I said is working. Read and try again.

How should an android user of the web terminal close a chart?!

this came to my mind when I opened my web terminal on an android tv and I couldn't close charts that I have Opened!
adding a X button to the corner of the chart is not a bad idea! is it? one can close market watch with a X button Already !

Alain Verleyen #:

Work, thank you.

Reason: