Send signal from my own system to metatrader5. Is it possible?

 

Hi, I developed my own system in java like a robot to trade for me. Now I'd like to send some signals from my java system to metatrader. Could metatrader receive this signal? Is it possible?

‌

Thanks

‌

Adriano‌

 
I found this topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/76970. Any one could me help with any article or tutorial? Tks in advance
 
adrianolourenco:

Hi, I developed my own system in java like a robot to trade for me. Now I'd like to send some signals from my java system to metatrader. Could metatrader receive this signal? Is it possible?

‌

Thanks

‌

Adriano‌


This is from Metatrader to Metatrader (and the signals are sending/receiving from the broker's server).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some question about Signals

Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 20:14

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.


‌