Indicators: Vidya zone (metatrader 4)

Vidya zone (metatrader 4):

Vidya zone (metatrader 4).

Author: Mladen Rakic

Automated-Trading:

Vidya zone (metatrader 4):

Author: Mladen Rakic

While I appreciate all the efforts to create new indicators etc, what I find intriguing is most of these indicators are not compatible with the new MT4 version.  The version today may change as well, so would have been good if new indicators are made compatible with the latest builds, else I see most of the time, we have to get back to the author to make it compatible which can be quite cumbersome for the author too as he/she might be busy with 100 other things.  Just a thought :).  I just downloaded two indicators both are incompatible with the latest MT4 version.

Load it to your Meta Editor and try debug.

You do not have to do anything, only click start button, click "OK" on the property panel and click stop button.

Then maybe it show chart. Try it.

GK1112:

While I appreciate all the efforts to create new indicators etc, what I find intriguing is most of these indicators are not compatible with the new MT4 version.  The version today may change as well, so would have been good if new indicators are made compatible with the latest builds, else I see most of the time, we have to get back to the author to make it compatible which can be quite cumbersome for the author too as he/she might be busy with 100 other things.  Just a thought :).  I just downloaded two indicators both are incompatible with the latest MT4 version.

The indicator is new builds compatible - nothing at all to be changed in it

The fact that you do not see anything when you attach it to the chart you can "thank" to build 1090 (btw: check the data window and you shall be surprised that all is there where it should be, only the build 1090 "refused" to draw it properly). Check here https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578462&t=8472297 for explanation and a fix (use the textual link, since the link bellow will not work - sorry for the links, but I simply do not want to repeat the same thing over an over)

Forex Station
  • www.forex-station.com
Since it is repeating itself over and over, here is a description and a "fix" for one of the nasty bugs of build 1090 of mt4

Hello Mladen, can you make this indicator MTF?

Thanks

Reason: