brokers binary options + MT4 plugin

Hééy  O programmers‌,

i'm a moroccan developer , new member in your forum, I am developing an EA for MT4

I have some queries‌, and i hope to find answers here

I make binary options trade ,that's why I'm looking for brokers that supports the metatrader platform

i used a Fx Lite in my metatrader4 platform, with a demo account and i love it. but their FX Lite system can use only with brokers who support it, but  offering a heigh minimum deposit

‌Q1 : what do you propose for me as brokers binary options with a low minimum doposit/trade (10$ - 50$ for ex)

Q‌2 : How I can test my EA knowing that the metatrader tester does not work with the EA binary options

H_iChaM:
Hééy  O programmers‌,

i'm a moroccan developer , new member in your forum, I am developing an EA for MT4

I have some queries‌, and i hope to find answers here

I make binary options trade ,that's why I'm looking for brokers that supports the metatrader platform

i used a Fx Lite in my metatrader4 platform, with a demo account and i love it. but their FX Lite system can use only with brokers who support it, but  offering a heigh minimum deposit

‌Q1 : what do you propose for me as brokers binary options with a low minimum doposit/trade (10$ - 50$ for ex)

Q‌2 : How I can test my EA knowing that the metatrader tester does not work with the EA binary options

I am interested too ! same thing , wanted to invest in FX Lite and other softwares