Economic Calendar Script

Does anybody have a Script that adds all available Events from the Economic calendar with High Priority?

Or has anybody a code for this? 

Thanks in advance! 

MT5T:

Does anybody have a Script that adds all available Events from the Economic calendar with High Priority?

Thanks in advance! 

All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.

Thanks for the link. But I have already seen the video about how to add selected events. This should be done by a script automatically.

And as there is no Priority filter in MT5, i do not have any idea how to sort out events with High and Medium Priority... 

MT5T:

Thanks in advance! 

thanx man for this question

MT5T:

Thanks for the link. But I have already seen the video about how to add selected events. This should be done by a script automatically.

And as there is no Priority filter in MT5, i do not have any idea how to sort out events with High and Medium Priority... 

This is possible but you need to code it, all informations to do it are in the link I posted. If you can't do it yourself you can search in Codebase, Market or ask someone to code it for you.
Reason: