MT4 EA Candles History - page 2

fxbusinessacc: Dude it seems that you did not understand the question. Problem is that the EA cannot retrieve them. 
  1. If you have no history downloaded and 2K bars is sufficient, you have to request and handle the 4066/4073 delay. History data and error 4066 - MQL4 forum
  2. Otherwise, you have to download some so it can "retrieve them."

whroeder1:
  1. If you have no history downloaded and 2K bars is sufficient, you have to request and handle the 4066/4073 delay. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/158938/page3#comment_3812981
  2. Otherwise, you have to download some so it can "retrieve them."
I downloaded them already to the client terminal. Try to get them using EA to see that it does not return them

fxbusinessacc:I downloaded them already to the client terminal. Try to get them using EA to see that it does not return them
You already said that it does return them.
fxbusinessacc:

I used copyRates as you suggested for M1 bars. I can see in the client terminal that the oldest candle is 07/12/2016.

When calling the CopyRates I get only 2112 candles which the oldest value is yesterdays.

Make up your mind. Show your code and your printed values.

Dude what you did not understand. It is clear. Who said that the EA returns them.

In the client terminal I can see all M1s (up to 45 days back)

When I request them throught the EA the EA only receive 2112 (that is todays and yesterdays M1s) .

How else do you want me to explain it?! 

Reason: