High frequency trading

HI, 

I know that true/real HFT with mt4 is impossible due to execution time and how many trades can be placed per ms with mt4. Real STP brokers will have an execution time of 30-100ms where as MM will have execution of 1-10 ms. In order to be truly HFT you would have to have a fix api with a trading platform that allowed fix api feeds. That being said, there is such a thing as semi HFT with mt4 and mt5 - or algorithmic scalping. There are HFT strategies/EA that work, but only if the broker allows them and doesn't use plugins. 99% of brokers don't allow any form of high frequency trading strategies such as arbitrage (arbitrage - one example of the HFT arsenal) where trades are held for 5 seconds - 2 minutes.  I am wondering if anyone can PM or write in this thread of an actual algorithmic semi HFT EA that doesn't use any stock indicators and that would work if they had a legitimate broker that didn't use plugins. I have tested hundreds of brokers and now know two that will work with such strategies. What I can provide is the hundreds of hours and account setups to weed out the bull**** brokers that will use plugins to ruin great semi algorithmic HFT strategies.

Regards  

Hello again Jonny
I beleive that not all your information above are correct.
Arbitration is not a HFT.
And the brokers (All) are welcoming the HFT style as they are getting more benifits from the spreads and your risk..
My advice to you to leave these brokers who are giving comissions/bunoses for trades or deposits because they are bad quality brokers...

HFT is dreamy now , we have bad brokers now for HFT trading

forexstar2020:
HFT is dreamy now , we have bad brokers now for HFT trading
Yeah...
note that HFT is risky more than you think
In HFT you can earn money and in opposite side you can earn the same money by trading very limited trades as well with lower risk

HFT trading is a suckers bet, trading less is always better, because the more you trade the more you are exposing risk on your capital, yes there are point of time that you hit a winning streak and it feels great but it is not sustainable, once the losing streak will start to hit your account its bye bye time, this is one aspect in trading that took a long time before it sink in to my sub conscious mind, and that is trading less is more. 

In my opinion it very hard to finding real stable HFT system in long term.

Do you have any HFT system to recommend?

Thank you. 

PacificTrader:

In my opinion it very hard to finding real stable HFT system in long term.

Do you have any HFT system to recommend?

Thank you. 

None seems to be the best one.